***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Just now, grandpasknee said:

Your reading comprehension is pathetic as you try to make your "I'm a more knowledgeable, truer fan" argument. Where do I say anything that exhibits low expectations.  Sorry I won't be pissy about a win.  But feel free to.

Being happy about a one point win against Purdue implicility alludes low expectations. 

• Plus1 2

It is ok to expect to beat Purdue, not just win at Purdue.  We won a game where it took both teams to have ups and downs for us to win..  Losing this game would have made this season that much longer.  Glad we won, but its not acceptable to squeak won out at Purdue.  This Purdue team has not scored alot on offense all season long.  We give them 24 points rather easily.  So even in a win we needed, the negatives out weigh the positives.  The only positive is the win and how Tanner is not making mistakes.  Tanner played well and had to for us stay in it.  

• Plus1 1

15 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

Based on today’s performance, which two games you think we can win? We are not going to beat Northwestern, Iowa, or Penn State. We might, and I mean that with every sense of the word “might”, beat Minnesota. I think we will finish 4-8. I am glad at least we won one more game this season. 

Outside of Penn State, we have the talent to beat NW, Iowa, or Minnesota. I am not sold we WILL win 2 more games but we certainly could win 2 games. 

B1G is going to take themselves out of the National title race.  I do think now that Wisky has more than an outside chance at making it.  I think they can compete against Ohio ST and even win it.  My issue is that Penn St might lose another one, and Ohio St can't lose another one.  Wisky has its chances, but they seem to lose a game every year they should win.  Wait and see

2 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Outside of Penn State, we have the talent to beat NW, Iowa, or Minnesota. I am not sold we WILL win 2 more games but we certainly could win 2 games. 

:bang                                              :snacks:                                            :dunno                                :troll:                             dedhoarse