SOTUS - Trump's first - will it be his last

SOTUS Poll Questions  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I am very happy with his treatment of vets. I conducted an informal poll, 100% feel much better with President Trump. I have found 3 vets that don’t like him. They are pretty much unicorns though. I am sorry that you feel he disrespects you though. 

5 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

I conducted an informal poll, 100% feel much better with President Trump. I have found 3 vets that don’t like him.

I conducted an informal poll.  66% of the vets I polled hate Trump.  The one who thought Trump was better than Obama wouldn't vote for Trump again. The one who thought Trump was worse hates Trump and thinks he is the worst president in his lifetime. 

So it goes for informal polls.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, knapplc said:

I conducted an informal poll.  66% of the vets I polled hate Trump.  The one who thought Trump was better than Obama wouldn't vote for Trump again. The one who thought Trump was worse hates Trump and thinks he is the worst president in his lifetime. 

So it goes for informal polls.

Odd! Too bad he got 60% vs Hills 34%. I bet he does even better with the vets next election! 

4 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Odd! Too bad he got 60% vs Hills 34%. I bet he does even better with the vets next election! 

That's not odd at all.  The average between your poll and knapp's poll show that 60% to be very believable.

My informal poll: I'm FB friends with 3 vets, and they all think he's a dope, one of them is a Republican.  It doesn't matter, just adding to the sample size.

Edited by funhusker

11 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

I am very happy with his treatment of vets. I conducted an informal poll, 100% feel much better with President Trump. I have found 3 vets that don’t like him. They are pretty much unicorns though. I am sorry that you feel he disrespects you though. 

The vets I know were split about 50/50 before the election. They're about 60% not liking Trump now.

I'm not sure why you want to make a comment about my feelings as I haven't mentioned them.

9 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

I assume you are a vet. You were speaking for vets weren’t you?

I am a vet, but I don't speak for vets. Here's the post you quoted:

44 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I'm not speaking for either myself or all vets in that post. I'm simply refuting your position that the Clinton campaign (by means of the DNC Gold Star family incident) is the only reason people think Trump has disrespected the military/vets.

Traditionally, aren't the generals suppose to 'sit on their hands' and be non-partisan??

Not sure why his wife isn't standing- she looks pretty glum.  She always has that "Why am I here, I'd rather be single in Hawaii." type of look.  Maybe he had just given her a compliment in the speech that she didn't take well - but no one is looking at her as though he was pointing her out for some reason.