Memorial Stadium Renovation

7 minutes ago, Toe said:

...where?

There would obviously be space for restaurants and retail in the place of the current building that is below South Stadium.

If there is going to be a hotel .... I assume they'd have to build further south, taking out the parking lot that is directly south of the stadium.  It would be pretty tight but doable.

44 minutes ago, Mavric said:

There would obviously be space for restaurants and retail in the place of the current building that is below South Stadium.

If there is going to be a hotel .... I assume they'd have to build further south, taking out the parking lot that is directly south of the stadium.  It would be pretty tight but doable.

Clearing everything out west of the stadium (Champions Club, parking garage, etc) and redeveloping that land.

I assume the hotel would be something like the one they built at Innovation Campus, where the students who are earning hospitality degrees would work there. That'd be pretty cool.

Dis computer sciences finally move out of South Stadium with the expansion of the engineering college building?

13 minutes ago, Mavric said:

There would be plenty of room there but I can't see that happening.

Same friend (works for an architect firm) who told me 5 years ago what was going to happen to south stadium said that redeveloping the area between west stadium and 180 into commercial retail space is in the master plans.

• Plus1 1
19 hours ago, Red Five said:

Same friend (works for an architect firm) who told me 5 years ago what was going to happen to south stadium said that redeveloping the area between west stadium and 180 into commercial retail space is in the master plans.

Ive heard some of the same rumblings, with the "champions club" being moved into the west stadium...

47 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I don't think it probably will.  But I didn't realize that Creighton had gotten help.

The sausage grinder of government spending is flavored by the special interests' porcine by-product filler, and its addition to the meat is done in a way that is abstruse towards the need, flavor, and meal of the average hot dog consumer- having said that, another antediluvian saying relating to spending is, if a tree in the forest falls, and nobody is around, does it make a noise? A better question relating to this is particular topic is "How would the average fan know in order to care?"

• Haha 1