EDGE Joseph Anderson [Iowa - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

22 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Anderson commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

13 hours ago, Husker816 said:

f#&% Iowa

Why are you mad at Iowa?  It seems to me that Nebraska may have told him we would have loved to have you here but we just don't have room for you sorry.  No need to be upset at Iowa.  Nebraska is going to be choosey with who they allow to commit.  Not many spots left bc the coaches have done a excellent job of filling this class.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Why are you mad at Iowa?  It seems to me that Nebraska may have told him we would have loved to have you here but we just don't have room for you sorry.  No need to be upset at Iowa.  Nebraska is going to be choosey with who they allow to commit.  Not many spots left bc the coaches have done a excellent job of filling this class.

Bro you're on a husker board 

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 3
  • TBH 1
29 minutes ago, Husker816 said:

Bro you're on a husker board 

I understand that but what don't you understand when I mean I told you there isn't any reason to be mad at Iowa bc we(Nebraska) are short on scholarships bc basically our class is full.  No need to be upset that's all Im saying.  If it came down to Nebraska taking Grant Brix or Joseph Anderson who do you think everyone would choose?  The higher rated guy to help potentially contribute right away or fill a back up role then a guy that is going to at least take 2-3 to develop regardless if it is a position of need to fill.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I understand that but what don't you understand when I mean I told you there isn't any reason to be mad at Iowa bc we(Nebraska) are short on scholarships bc basically our class is full.  No need to be upset that's all Im saying.  If it came down to Nebraska taking Grant Brix or Joseph Anderson who do you think everyone would choose?  The higher rated guy to help potentially contribute right away or fill a back up role then a guy that is going to at least take 2-3 to develop regardless if it is a position of need to fill.

There’s always a reason to be mad at Iowa….. ALWAYS.  F*#% Iowa!!!!!!!!

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
7 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

TLDR; Iowa can eat a d!(k?

• Haha 2
  • Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to EDGE Joseph Anderson [Iowa - Signed LOI]