Things you can't do that (you think) most people can??

15 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Most people can whistle (I think) but I am horrible at it.

Not sure if most people can do it but I've always been jealous of people who can produce an extremely loud whistle with their fingers.  I've never been able to figure that out but it would be handy at times.

• Plus1 2
31 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Not sure if most people can do it but I've always been jealous of people who can produce an extremely loud whistle with their fingers.  I've never been able to figure that out but it would be handy at times.

IDK, my brother in law can do that really loud….would be nice if he couldn’t :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

I can't throw. Arm mechanics are all wrong. I'd be lucky if I could toss a baseball 150 feet. 

Kind of same. I've got decent accuracy but for whatever reason I alligator arm everything (footballs, baseballs, forehand frisbees) and look goofy and can't get it very far, maybe 35 yards max with a football.

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

Also same.

1 hour ago, commando said:

write legible cursive.  i have to print if anyone is going to try to decipher my writing

I have a weird hodge-podge of print and cursive.  I sign my name.  Other than that I basically print, although there are a few cursive letters mixed in there as conditions warrant.

Mainly because I have terrible handwriting.

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, Mavric said:

Let me know if you want to stop over and put my fingers in your mouth to help you out.

4 hours ago, commando said:

write legible cursive.  i have to print if anyone is going to try to decipher my writing

When I write in cursive...it looks like I was writing while on a boat, out at sea, during a hurricane.