2023 - 2024 Portal - Ins and Outs

1 minute ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

You wouldn't say it's MJ's fault with how he treated him?

To my knowledge it was never really elaborated on what went on. I am aware he wanted more targets/reps and thought he should’ve been our #1. I would also need to hear both sides. And Mickey was right. Palmer was head and shoulders above him. 

1 minute ago, Decked said:

To my knowledge it was never really elaborated on what went on. I would also need to hear both sides. And Mickey was right. Palmer was head and shoulders above him. 

True but the other wr's weren't.  He started for us the first game of the year and got benched.  I could see if it was for lack of effort but to go from starting to bench in a drop of a dime bc no explanation was giving how would anybody handle that??  Yes you would have to hear both sides of the story but I don't blame him for leaving.

1 hour ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

True but the other wr's weren't.  He started for us the first game of the year and got benched.  I could see if it was for lack of effort but to go from starting to bench in a drop of a dime bc no explanation was giving how would anybody handle that??  Yes you would have to hear both sides of the story but I don't blame him for leaving.

You honestly don’t think ICG was told the reason why?

Us not knowing the reason why and ICG presumably not knowing are not the same thing.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

9 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Different plane out of Lincoln.  SLH816.  https://www.flightaware.com/live/flight/SLH816

Going from Lincoln to Manhattan right now.  Then to Waco.  Then back to Manhattan. Then back to Lincoln.  All flights are tonight.

Possible its dropping off someone in Manhattan continuing on to Waco.  Then picking that person back up in Manhattan on the way home to Lincoln?

We're getting Howard AND Shapen.... or something

• Haha 1