project 2025

2 minutes ago, commando said:

holy s#!t....i thought this wasn't real.    but it appears to be all to real.    i will just link the wiki page and let you follow the trail and decide what you think about it but it should scare the hell out of anyone who loves america IMO 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_2025

I've seen where there is speculation that this is why Tuberville is holding up military promotions.  If Trump wins, he can quickly usher in HIS officers that will support him.

I have no idea if this is true or not, so I haven't posted the tweets claiming it.  But......

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I've seen where there is speculation that this is why Tuberville is holding up military promotions.  If Trump wins, he can quickly usher in HIS officers that will support him.

I have no idea if this is true or not, so I haven't posted the tweets claiming it.  But......

it does fit in nicely with the 2025 plan.    trump is picking his loyalist from among the true believers this time.    he isn't going to leave next time

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
  • TBH 3
3 hours ago, commando said:

holy s#!t....i thought this wasn't real.    but it appears to be all to real.    i will just link the wiki page and let you follow the trail and decide what you think about it but it should scare the hell out of anyone who loves america IMO 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_2025

Reagan, Lincoln, Eisenhower are rolling in their graves.     Trump needs to be in jail - as soon as possible.  These trials can't get over fast enough.  But even beyond that, the GOP candidates need to consolidate behind one non-trumper so that she (I'm  thinking Haley) can take him out of the primaries.  Big money should also try to persuade potential 3rd party candidates who would hurt Biden's election chances to not run if Trump wins the nomination.  This election is too important to have a Jill Stien or other take away votes from a trump alternative on the Dem side - whether it Biden, Newsom or any other Dem that enters the primary. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

Reagan, Lincoln, Eisenhower are rolling in their graves.     Trump needs to be in jail - as soon as possible.  These trials can't get over fast enough.  But even beyond that, the GOP candidates need to consolidate behind one non-trumper so that she (I'm  thinking Haley) can take him out of the primaries.  Big money should also try to persuade potential 3rd party candidates who would hurt Biden's election chances to not run if Trump wins the nomination.  This election is too important to have a Jill Stien or other take away votes from a trump alternative on the Dem side - whether it Biden, Newsom or any other Dem that enters the primary. 

If he's not in jail, he will get the nomination if this is any indication.

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

Are people laugh reacting because they think it would be funny if this happened or because they think it's not believable? 

Not believable.  The comment of not leaving after a second term and being “President for life” was also not believable.   

As far the person who constantly complains about people using the “laugh” emoji, (not you Moiraine) do you ever use the said emoji that seems to trigger you and constantly post about someone using it.  :dunno

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
  • TBH 1

43 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

An American fascist manifesto 

Change my mind. 

Maybe the laughy emoji bros can do so by forming a convincing, cogent argument.  Or not.

yes...it's not just trump.  it's many elements of the republican party throwing their full support into this.  

• Plus1 2