Worst offensive coordinators ever at Nebraska

ndobney

9 hours ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

Well I always figured you would buy whatever the news told you kinda person but I never figured you'd openly show it to everyone.  Remember you won't get COVID if you get you jabs..and boosters...and another booster...and another booster.

I love a good conspiracy as much as the next person!

9 hours ago, gossamorharpy said:

Let’s not forget our kicker and punter being complete duds from the get go. But hey, some posters on here think we should’ve been aggressive towards the end because we had a 50 yard fg attempt in the bag :dunno

Isn't one of our kickers only 18. Has to be tough going out there, to punt or kick at that age. Guess coach is building up the team, with getting the young players experience, for the 3rd year turn around. 

GBR!!!

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, huskered17 said:

Isn't one of our kickers only 18. Has to be tough going out there, to punt or kick at that age. Guess coach is building up the team, with getting the young players experience, for the 3rd year turn around. 

GBR!!!

I’m not disputing that. I was more pointing that out to a few posters who wanted to be more aggressive that last drive and be ok with a long fg to tie it, worst case.  Wasn’t bagging on alvano, more so saying that’s asking a lot for us to rely on him in that situation when he’s already had an up and down year.

buschini tho?  A guy who was supposed to maybe catch the eyes of nfl teams with his leg? Dud

12 hours ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

I do believe you can jinx yourself and whoever you support by jumping the gun, you jumped the gun the the first quarter, maybe keep your thoughts to yourself until the game is over next time.  After you said "going bowling" we went on an 0-17 unanswered.  This is not the first time I saw someone talk about the 6th win and ever since we have s#!t the bed.  STFU and if it happens it happens.

I started to laugh at this, but I’ve moved on to genuine concern. You doing ok?

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

I do believe you can jinx yourself and whoever you support by jumping the gun, you jumped the gun the the first quarter, maybe keep your thoughts to yourself until the game is over next time.  After you said "going bowling" we went on an 0-17 unanswered.  This is not the first time I saw someone talk about the 6th win and ever since we have s#!t the bed.  STFU and if it happens it happens.

what-the-ever-loving-fuck-wtf.gif.e71d5f57b49c0a8e91c3ae3ff844759e.gif

Sat gets a pass from me this season.  I can't remember a team being decimated with this many injuries.  It has to be hard to call offense when your #1, #2, and sometimes #3 at positions get hurt.  Of course there have been some calls I have questioned but it seems out of line to judge a guy this season with so many losses.

All of that said, I'm not sure any of us think he is the answer long term.  Based on his history, most people I know have a hard time seeing him as a championship level OC.    

• TBH 2