NCAA Elite Eight: Huskers vs Arkansas

Mavric

Gotta say, found myself yelling a little (lot) at the TV. My word they (Arkansas) made that a match to remember. Well played razorbacks. Good Luck next year to y'all. Lady Huskers, 2 more baby!! What an amazing effort.. You little ladies are AWESOME, each and every one of you!!!  Thank you for making this old man's heart skip a time or ten. 

• TBH 1

Here is what is cool.

Today, I was walking through study hall.  There was a girl watching Pitt-Louisville on her computer.  (yes, she should be studying)

I said I usually catch boys watching sports in SH.  I said, I am from Nebraska.  She said, they are my favorite team!!  (I live in Cleveland area)

We talked Husker VB for a few minutes.  This is what is was like in the 90's when I lived in Las Vegas, but it was FB.

Nebraska is truly a VB state now.

ps, Husker VB does memorial stadium again, she said she is going!

• Oh Yeah! 1
41 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

Here is what is cool.

Today, I was walking through study hall.  There was a girl watching Pitt-Louisville on her computer.  (yes, she should be studying)

I said I usually catch boys watching sports in SH.  I said, I am from Nebraska.  She said, they are my favorite team!!  (I live in Cleveland area)

We talked Husker VB for a few minutes.  This is what is was like in the 90's when I lived in Las Vegas, but it was FB.

Nebraska is truly a VB state now.

ps, Husker VB does memorial stadium again, she said she is going!

Does she happen to be a top volleyball player in the country?  :D