QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!

87skers

1 hour ago, gossamorharpy said:

He's not gonna announce he's de-committing until hes locked in somewhere else. This isnt like the summer when he still had 8 months to make a decision.  

Plus I highly doubt he is going to say something negative about Georgia as the reason. Not sure why some think he needs to explain why. Who cares why 

• Plus1 1

38 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Not sure why some think he needs to explain why. Who cares why 

Dylan doesn't need to explain why. The speculators need to explain why, but it's not even that. The 'why' is just evidence.

Right now the only thing anyone seems to know, or at least willing to share, is that he's visiting Nebraska this weekend. As I explained in his commit thread, that's very significant. However, any reasonable person should be able to admit that without any other substantive evidence, whether that's a cause for a potential change of decision or at least a formal declaration, this is very speculative.

Almost everyone here has been around a long time. We've all seen weird things late in the recruiting cycle.

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, Hayseed said:

Because he’s fighting to get him in here after Dylan basically turned his nose up at us.

I imagine you are having dinner with their family. Otherwise, I don’t understand how you would know what’s going through any of their heads. Speculation at best, unnecessary rumor mongering at worst.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

9 hours ago, Hayseed said:

It seems like Dom wants him here way more than he wants to be here.

Ah yeah, that must be why the Raiola family got a home down in Buford, Georgia! :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, 307husker said:

This is as believable as people who claim to subscribe to Playboy for the articles...

I mean why else would anyone subscribe to Playboy in this day and age? It's the 21st century now, you can just pull out your phone and look at any kind of pr0n you like...

49 minutes ago, BIG8forever said:

I dont think you understand where this whole conference realignment is heading, these giant conferences I believe will leave the NCAA

What does that have to do with conference officials trying to influence transferring, or in Raiolas case, high school kids? You think they have more clout than the SEC conference officials and are dirtier somehow? Good luck!

• Plus1 1
44 minutes ago, PDXHusker said:

What does that have to do with conference officials trying to influence transferring, or in Raiolas case, high school kids? You think they have more clout than the SEC conference officials and are dirtier somehow? Good luck!

money, bigger names means bigger. They will eventually get to the point where they are completely rigged like the nfl, that is why they will leave the ncaa. They are missing out on billions in wager money like the nfl receives. If you think the nfl is even remotely legit then i also have a bridge to sell you.

• Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!