QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!

87skers

39 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Go back and watch the games.  The QBs had more time than Casey did last year.  The problem is they couldn't pull the trigger when they were supposed to and took sacks.  Even when they had time they missed by a mile.  I have a feeling the line is going to look much better with a Qb who can throw 

Youre spot on! Having a good QB is unbelievably important because it’s impossible to have a complete offense without good qb play. It makes the running game more effective and makes the OL look better because they don’t have to block as long or against as much pressure. As we seen this year, bad QB play is almost impossible to overcome. Iowa somehow is the exception to the rule 

3 minutes ago, Gorillahawk said:

As we seen this year, bad QB play is almost impossible to overcome. Iowa somehow is the exception to the rule 

Bad QB play AND turnovers.

Iowa had arguably an even worse passing game than we did. While their turnover numbers weren't good, they were still over a whole giveaway less per game than ours.

• TBH 1
3 minutes ago, brophog said:

Bad QB play AND turnovers.

Iowa had arguably an even worse passing game than we did. While their turnover numbers weren't good, they were still over a whole giveaway less per game than ours.

Great point. I didn’t think to add turnovers but they typically go with bad QB play, again except for Iowa 

• Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!
10 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

So I went to go watch a video on YouTube on Dylan's commitment and someone wrote a comment that Nebraska could be in store for grabbing a current NFL OC.  Has anyone heard that bc all I heard was they were looking to bringing in a qb coach?

I have not. But please continue to scour the YouTube comment section for info. You’re our boots on the ground in that area. Don’t let us down. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 4
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 2
13 hours ago, brophog said:

He's not that bad. I wouldn't have hired him, certainly not at that cost, but he's average level OC.

I seem to remember you saying in the past few weeks that Satterfield "would take a good QB and make him look mediocre." Not calling you out, and honestly that sounds like it could be accurate. Just trying to decipher the takes.      :)