Nebrasketball @ Rutgers

I'm a bandwagon fan, I can't handle disappointment with more than 1 team so it's either basketball or football.

Why is it that Mast travels every time I start watching? Does he do that a lot? Seems like a rare thing that gets called but maybe that's just in the NBA.

The Nebrasketball roller coaster continues.

Similar to the collapse at Minnesota, you can not lose games like this if you want to make the tournament.

Up double digits in the 1st half and don’t make a basket in the last 6:30.  Then up double digits in the 2nd half and don’t make a basket the last 9:40.

And then toss in what looks like an Achilles injury to Gary…

• Plus1 3

5 minutes ago, Red Five said:

The Nebrasketball roller coaster continues.

Similar to the collapse at Minnesota, you can not lose games like this if you want to make the tournament.

Up double digits in the 1st half and don’t make a basket in the last 6:30.  Then up double digits in the 2nd half and don’t make a basket the last 9:40.

And then toss in what looks like an Achilles injury to Gary…

Frustrating.  I had high hopes with the start but this team simply cannot win in conference on the road. I don't see a scenario where they make the tournament at this rate because they will inevitably drop a couple at home in the last 7. 20 wins won't do it, 22 is the number, and I see needing at least 3-4 road wins to get there. 

5 hours ago, runningblind said:

Frustrating.  I had high hopes with the start but this team simply cannot win in conference on the road. I don't see a scenario where they make the tournament at this rate because they will inevitably drop a couple at home in the last 7. 20 wins won't do it, 22 is the number, and I see needing at least 3-4 road wins to get there. 

I'm in totally agreeance with you with not seeing them making it into the tournament.  The ship is starting to sink and they just look lost.  Fred Hoiberg and staff have to figured it out fast otherwise he's a goner.  I just don't think if this team makes the NIT that it has the same value as making the NCAA tournament unless Trev and certain feel like it's progress.