Nebraska vs. Ohio State

13-17, 6 of 8 beyond the arc and 10 boards. Kinda crazy.

And speaking of crazy, the announcer after the game said if they played the tourney games in Lincoln, that right there (meaning Nebraska) would be your next national champs. 

9 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

He only took 6 shots! ????

He only played 14 minutes because his defense was horrible last night.  He's never great on defense, but last night was especially bad.  Note sure if it was matchups or if he just had a bad defensive night.

• TBH 1
36 minutes ago, ECisGod said:

He only played 14 minutes because his defense was horrible last night.  He's never great on defense, but last night was especially bad.  Note sure if it was matchups or if he just had a bad defensive night.

When this team plays great defense and hits shots they are electric.  There were times were the D got a little lazy and allowed tOSU back in it.  But overall they played really well.

Mast obviously had a great night, but I was really impressed with Wilcher.  I also like what Allick is doing.  If Allick can score 6-8 points a game it's going to be huge.  He's just so athletic and works his a$$ off.  He's just so terrible shooting.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
2 hours ago, ECisGod said:

His def. Is not good, but horrible is way off.  He always has trouble with really athletic players.  Him not playing alot was more to who we played, not to him having a bad game.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

His def. Is not good, but horrible is way off.  He always has trouble with really athletic players.  Him not playing alot was more to who we played, not to him having a bad game.

I tend to agree, but I've seen him have trouble defensively on unathletic players too.  He wasn't helped last night by being switched onto OSU's bigs in the post multiple times last night, but there were also multiple times he over helped in the post & couldn't get out to three point shooters which is something he usually does Ok at.