B1G Semifinal: Nebrasketball vs Illinois

Whisky is projected as a 5 seed. My question is, if Nebraska wins today and loses tomorrow to either Whisky or Purdue would that push them to a 6 seed? Will Nebraska have to beat Illinois today win tomorrow to hold the 7 seed spot?

CBS Updated Bracket, they have 3 B1G schools in the East Bracket... surely that won't happen will it?

East

Brooklyn

Salt Lake

Omaha

Omaha

1 hour ago, Loebarth said:

Whisky is projected as a 5 seed. My question is, if Nebraska wins today and loses tomorrow to either Whisky or Purdue would that push them to a 6 seed? Will Nebraska have to beat Illinois today win tomorrow to hold the 7 seed spot?

CBS Updated Bracket, they have 3 B1G schools in the East Bracket... surely that won't happen will it?

Huskers could move up to a 6 if they win today & lose close tomorrow (preferably to Purdue).

If they lose close to Illinois today they should stay where they are.

They could put three B1G teams in the same region as long as they wouldn't face another B1G team until the sweet 16.

• Thanks 1

@ECisGod Thanks, I didn't know that about the sweet 16 conference guard.. think that's a good definition to your analogy. It will be a fun ride either way. I gotta say, I'm enjoying this ride with my favorite team. I mean heck, I even have hopes for the football program. Life's Good man, it's just gosh darn GOOD!!

• Oh Yeah! 1