SIGNED: OL Baker Steinkuhler

if he decommits I will cheer for Creighton and Colorado (both schools I hate), Baker is almost as solid you can be, not talking to any other school ever and with his brother, dad and uncle all playing here I would say he is 100%

I'm glad at least 1 kid committed to the University and not a coach.

• 2 weeks later...

on the rivals video from the all-american bowl He did pretty good and beat his man 3/5 times.

By the way Givens and Robinson got beat every time but neither one was shown against Baker

also could he be listed as an athlete since he could play on both sides or is that only for skinny guys

on the rivals video from the all-american bowl He did pretty good and beat his man 3/5 times.

By the way Givens and Robinson got beat every time but neither one was shown against Baker

also could he be listed as an athlete since he could play on both sides or is that only for skinny guys

I saw that vid. Givens was treated ike a little b*tch by the d linemen.

Word is that Baker will start......coaches raving about him and Robinson...... Said Baker is unselfish...moved to the defense without complaint and will start there....... Article said him and Robinson are roommates in San Antonio.....maybe Baker can talk his ear off and convince him into returning to NU..... I think somewhere I read that if you would put headphones on him while he sleeps and it constantly whispers " Go to NU"....that in Robinson's sub-concious, he will want to come to NU.........worth a try....

Jeremy Crabtree said that he hadn't seen a better OL down there than Robinson..........we would love to have this kid......C'mon Baker......work some magic....

Word is that Baker will start......coaches raving about him and Robinson...... Said Baker is unselfish...moved to the defense without complaint and will start there....... Article said him and Robinson are roommates in San Antonio.....maybe Baker can talk his ear off and convince him into returning to NU..... I think somewhere I read that if you would put headphones on him while he sleeps and it constantly whispers " Go to NU"....that in Robinson's sub-concious, he will want to come to NU.........worth a try....

Jeremy Crabtree said that he hadn't seen a better OL down there than Robinson..........we would love to have this kid......C'mon Baker......work some magic....

Baker said he is not pressuring Trevor and respects his descion but that is just the political to say, so who really knows. And on the Rivals depth chart for the game it has him as two but they did say he was the second best at the camp so their reports conflict but o'well. In the game they rotate regularly so it isn't that big of deal it just sounds a little better.

Baker Steinkuhler was given 2 awards by Rivals.com. He was named the strongest player and the most physical player at the All-American Bowl.

Here is the link- http://nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=759451

from what little i have seen of Baker, he strikes me as a classy kid. he won't pressure Robinson, he understands everyone has to make up their own mind. he might extol the virtues of playing for NU, but he will concentrate on making himself better and not trying to change the mind of others. he will turn out to be a leader at NU, very quickly.