bowl game opponent

I would love for us to go to the Fiesta Bowl because one we would have won the Big 12 Championship!!!! :thumbs and two I would love for us to take on ND and shut some of the pansies up at my work or get revenge on USC!!!! That way we could beat Texas in the Big 12 Championship to avenge one loss and then beat USC in the Fiesta Bowl to avenge the other loss!!!!! :bonez

Boise State.... Nothing would make me happier than stomping the living hell out of that overrated piece of garbage they call a top 25 football team. Whooo we beat San Jose St! We haven't played ranked opponent in 4 years! WOW WE ARE SO GOOD. WE ARE BSU. YEAH!

I would love for us to go to the Fiesta Bowl because one we would have won the Big 12 Championship!!!! :thumbs and two I would love for us to take on ND and shut some of the pansies up at my work or get revenge on USC!!!! That way we could beat Texas in the Big 12 Championship to avenge one loss and then beat USC in the Fiesta Bowl to avenge the other loss!!!!! :bonez

That is the best I have read so far. Avenging both of our losses in the same year then turn around and do it again next year AWSOME

Boise State.... Nothing would make me happier than stomping the living hell out of that overrated piece of garbage they call a top 25 football team. Whooo we beat San Jose St! We haven't played ranked opponent in 4 years! WOW WE ARE SO GOOD. WE ARE BSU. YEAH!

yah, get them away from the smurf turf and they ain't nuthin'!

Fiesta = Notre Dame...would love to smash the domers!

Cotton = LSU...shut Bo and the SEC up!

Holiday = Cal...we play USC in Lincoln next year where we will get revenge. Would rather see us play a different team...Cal is mostly considered the #2 Pac-10 team behind USC last few years.

:power

The OWH said NU vs. LSU/Arkansas in the cotton bowl is very likely. I'd love to play LSU and see Pelini, the defensive genius, get made to look like a fool by the Huskers. You can guarantee Sam Keller could give some perspective on that match up.

I agree . i would love to play LSU. Their coaches have talked us down to recruits since Pelini went there.

I have two goals: (1) play in January, and (2) face an opponent that we can compete with athletically. LSU scares me from athletic standpoint because they have some severe horses. Arkansas and Notre Dame would be great because I think we could beat both of them. How much better is the off-season for everyone if we win our last game? The recruiting finish would be improved and we would have some serious national mo-jo heading toward next year. Go Big Red.

Am I the only one who wants us to play up in Idaho on the blue turf against the powerhouse that is Prairie View A&M?

All joking aside, I hope we play Boise St. Cause as of right now, that means we took care of business and are playing in that tortilla chip bowl down in AZ.