Juco QB Zach Lee

It could be Keller 2007, Lee 2008, and Witt 2009-2010!

[lee has 4 years to play 3. doesnt sound like anyone else is going to get a chance...lol. Makes you wonder if coaches pull Witt's scholly. He didnt exactly have great year. Wait and see I guess

]

I can't see them pulling his scholly. What kind of message would that send about the Husker program. I think they will still keep their offer out there and let Witt make the decision. Does he want to come in and compete? I hope he does.

GBR!!!

It could be Keller 2007, Lee 2008, and Witt 2009-2010!

[lee has 4 years to play 3. doesnt sound like anyone else is going to get a chance...lol. Makes you wonder if coaches pull Witt's scholly. He didnt exactly have great year. Wait and see I guess

]

I can't see them pulling his scholly. What kind of message would that send about the Husker program. I think they will still keep their offer out there and let Witt make the decision. Does he want to come in and compete? I hope he does.

GBR!!!

Yeah, we don't like it when kids don't follow through on their commitments. I'd hate to see us jerking around kids who have decided for N. When coaches make offers they must have to make allowances for some overlap and rejections.