Juco QB Zach Lee

We'll I'd be pissed to if Lee committed elsewhere. To be honest though Lee isn't a full commit until he signs. Talk about that in his reruiting thread.

Since he's a juco can he sign a LOI early or does he have to wait with everyone else?

I'm fairly certain that the JUCOs that committed by the early signing period did sign early and those that committed after that signed on the regular February signing day.

He will sign here in the next couple of weeks. I believe around the 15th of December. Then he will enroll for the spring semester.

We'll I'd be pissed to if Lee committed elsewhere. To be honest though Lee isn't a full commit until he signs. Talk about that in his reruiting thread.

Since he's a juco can he sign a LOI early or does he have to wait with everyone else?

I'm fairly certain that the JUCOs that committed by the early signing period did sign early and those that committed after that signed on the regular February signing day.

He will sign here in the next couple of weeks. I believe around the 15th of December. Then he will enroll for the spring semester.

Cool! Thanks for the info :thumbs

It makes me mad how OU is saying Nebraska dosnt have good receivers. Maybe they havnt been watching football the last 2 weeks MO right now is arguably one of the top receivers in the big 12.

We are going to hit very close to 6000 total yards offense this season. We'll end up somewhere close to 3500 yards in the air. Let the sooners say what they want. You don't throw the ball for 3500 yards without having recievers. Plus the future looks very bright. We are returning almost every receiver next season, add in Niles Paul, (a 4 star receiver currently rated 8th in the country), and things are looking very bright.

Besides, the sooners are probably saying we can't recruit QB's either.

It makes me mad how OU is saying Nebraska dosnt have good receivers. Maybe they havnt been watching football the last 2 weeks MO right now is arguably one of the top receivers in the big 12.

We are going to hit very close to 6000 total yards offense this season. We'll end up somewhere close to 3500 yards in the air. Let the sooners say what they want. You don't throw the ball for 3500 yards without having recievers. Plus the future looks very bright. We are returning almost every receiver next season, add in Niles Paul, (a 4 star receiver currently rated 8th in the country), and things are looking very bright.

Besides, the sooners are probably saying we can't recruit QB's either.

Meno Holt and Will Henry will be in that mix too.

Remember the dingleberries that said that we can't get Quarterbacks here? In 3 months, Nebraska has landed a Heisman trophy candidate, a former elite 11 QB, a prep stud that is starting to realize his potential and the #2 JC QB in the nation with 3 years left to play. Where, I ask, where are these people now?

Remember the dingleberries that said that we can't get Quarterbacks here? In 3 months, Nebraska has landed a Heisman trophy candidate, a former elite 11 QB, a prep stud that is starting to realize his potential and the #2 JC QB in the nation with 3 years left to play. Where, I ask, where are these people now?

:yeah

As recently as August I was very nervous about our quarterback situation for the next few years, but now I am very confident in this team. Keep them coming Callahan :thumbs