Juco QB Zach Lee

Bunch of idiots. I recall reading an article about him that said he had OU and NU scholarship offers on the table, but he chose NU because they started recruiting him early and never layed off. Whatever, I guess heresay on a Hillbilly message board is more accurate.

Remember the dingleberries that said that we can't get Quarterbacks here? In 3 months, Nebraska has landed a Heisman trophy candidate, a former elite 11 QB, a prep stud that is starting to realize his potential and the #2 JC QB in the nation with 3 years left to play. Where, I ask, where are these people now?

if you were paying attention, which you were not...i said cally has yet to recruit a top qb right out of high school....Keller will be very good, maybe a top tier guy, but he is coming here to finish his college career, NOT START IT........Lee is a Juco transfer......until we can attract some top talent right out of high school, i stand by my original statement...pay attention next time

Remember the dingleberries that said that we can't get Quarterbacks here? In 3 months, Nebraska has landed a Heisman trophy candidate, a former elite 11 QB, a prep stud that is starting to realize his potential and the #2 JC QB in the nation with 3 years left to play. Where, I ask, where are these people now?

if you were paying attention, which you were not...i said cally has yet to recruit a top qb right out of high school....Keller will be very good, maybe a top tier guy, but he is coming here to finish his college career, NOT START IT........Lee is a Juco transfer......until we can attract some top talent right out of high school, i stand by my original statement...pay attention next time

Cally got Harrison Beck but that didnt last long.

But Lee will have a lot of time here. With his redshirt year he will have 4, so it's like he is a high school guy.

Oh for crying out loud, I wasn't even talking about you. Did you see "Hunter94" mentioned anywhere in my post? Go back about 4 months and read how many people said that Callahan couldn't attract quality quarterbacks here. That's what I was referring to. Pay attention next time. You earned this one. :nanalama

Oh for crying out loud, I wasn't even talking about you. Did you see "Hunter94" mentioned anywhere in my post? Go back about 4 months and read how many people said that Callahan couldn't attract quality quarterbacks here. That's what I was referring to. Pay attention next time. You earned this one. :nanalama

Um...he responded to the Dingleberry label? <_<