QB Blaine Gabbert

he didn't pull a freeman. the guy that recruited him is on the way out the door. let's admit one thing, cally had a line of sh#t as a recruiter, but eventually kids were going to see his system would not help them be successful in college ball. it might be an NFL style offense he was running, but he couldn't bring out the best in college kids playing it.

Screw Him....he is no better than the poop on my shoe! I wouldn't be pissed if it were just the fact that he decommitted. I am very pissed at the fact that he is trying to get other commits to come with him wherever he goes! Thats the reason Bryce Givens is looking around again. Don't let the door hit your soft ass on the way out Blaine.

Please, please --- Huskernation do not demean this board with comments the likes of which you are making. If your moniker reads "huskernation" then take seriously the fact that you are an ambassador of the Husker people. Please do not swear, impugn, and ridicule these kids. Class and character. These things matter.

Gabbert officially de-committs. See ya... wouldn't want to be ya.

http://prepsports.stltoday.com/ssi/prep/st...BE?OpenDocument

you stay classy

No doubt.

Anyway, I can't blame the kid. Yea it sucks, but he's gotta re-evaluate considering the current situation.

And please, Husker fans, it's the lamest thing EVER to say "well we didn't want him anyway!" after a kid changes his mind.

I wouldn't be pissed if it were just the fact that he decommitted. I am very pissed at the fact that he is trying to get other commits to come with him wherever he goes! Thats the reason Bryce Givens is looking around again. Don't let the door hit your soft arse on the way out Blaine.

He was recruiting for us too. Nobody had a problem with that. He has to do what he feels will help him in the future. If you need to feel some anger, maybe it should be directed at the coaches lack of even trying to secure current recruits. Look around some of the recruits say they haven't heard from the coaches in quite a while. One being DJ Woods.

Your. probably the same kind Missouri fan that was sending him hate mail month ago. :)

Yep, I bet he had some really nice things to say about Blaine when he choose NU in the first place.

He wouldn't be here if it didn't make him mad the first time.

Dude got replaced by his little brother. That says a lot.

you stay classy

No doubt.

Anyway, I can't blame the kid. Yea it sucks, but he's gotta re-evaluate considering the current situation.

And please, Husker fans, it's the lamest thing EVER to say "well we didn't want him anyway!" after a kid changes his mind.

Yea you can blame the kid! Listen, he wanted to go to Nebraska because it is a pro style offense right? Well that being said, why the hell, when we go through possible coaching changes, does he run to Missouri! They won't get him to the NFL....and if they do he will be playing Safety or Cornerback! Seriously, whats your input?