QB Blaine Gabbert

Who cares.

just news. and it is relevant. 5 star quarterbacks aren't bad. also i think it is hard to blame the kid. you only get one chance to play college football. would you want to come into a situation like this? the situation is completely different than Josh Seaman.

5 STAR? Are any of us putting that much into this rating system anymore?

Anyway, good for him. Go play for Gary Pinkel and see how many conference championships you get!

By the way, does anybody but me wonder how Freeman feels today? He chose KSU over NU and has lost both times to us. I am sorry we missed out on him, but with performances likes Ganz's today it makes it not seem like such a big deal. That only makes me realize we can't fret over any recruit we don't get.... cause you just don't know if they will ever work out.

Anybody believe Freeman would be the strater here if he had come?

After today, I sure don't think so. He wouldn't have last year with Zac and could he have beaten out Joey? I don't think so, and I BELIEVE that is the real reason he went to KSU.

As for Gabbert... Hope you enjoy playing for the same fans sent you and your family death threats.

Hope eveything goes well for you... as long as it's not at the hands of the Huskers!

By the way, does anybody but me wonder how Freeman feels today? He chose KSU over NU and has lost both times to us. I am sorry we missed out on him, but with performances likes Ganz's today it makes it not seem like such a big deal. That only makes me realize we can't fret over any recruit we don't get.... cause you just don't know if they will ever work out.

I'm thinking he's probably pretty happy that he hasn't wasted 2 years playing for Callahan.