QB Blaine Gabbert

By the way, does anybody but me wonder how Freeman feels today? He chose KSU over NU and has lost both times to us. I am sorry we missed out on him, but with performances likes Ganz's today it makes it not seem like such a big deal. That only makes me realize we can't fret over any recruit we don't get.... cause you just don't know if they will ever work out.

to me I felt he was a little too much of a premadonna anyway. We need guys with fire and don't think things should be handed to them.

By the way, does anybody but me wonder how Freeman feels today? He chose KSU over NU and has lost both times to us. I am sorry we missed out on him, but with performances likes Ganz's today it makes it not seem like such a big deal. That only makes me realize we can't fret over any recruit we don't get.... cause you just don't know if they will ever work out.

I'm thinking he's probably pretty happy that he hasn't wasted 2 years playing for Callahan.

i am thinking you are correct!

Who cares.

just news. and it is relevant. 5 star quarterbacks aren't bad. also i think it is hard to blame the kid. you only get one chance to play college football. would you want to come into a situation like this? the situation is completely different than Josh Seaman.

Josh Freeman.....and Harrison Beck was a highly touted 4* and well, we know the story on him.

First of all I will admit I wouldn't be saying this if he had commited but, how good is he. He has done great at camps and does play on a bad team but you should still be able to do a decent job by yourself. Anyways we don't need a quarterback in this class, we have three capable starters next year and two more have three more years (Lee and Witt) I rather get a position that we need next year instead of in four years. He still has another chance to change his mind before febuary with our new coach you never know.

First of all I will admit I wouldn't be saying this if he had commited but, how good is he. He has done great at camps and does play on a bad team but you should still be able to do a decent job by yourself. Anyways we don't need a quarterback in this class, we have three capable starters next year and two more have three more years (Lee and Witt) I rather get a position that we need next year instead of in four years. He still has another chance to change his mind before febuary with our new coach you never know.

yes, get me a defensive lineman, instead.

Keller wasn't a recruit, he was a college player who transferred completely on his own without us contacting or, "recruiting" him whatsoever.

You could argue Lee's case, but my personal definition of the term is a highly regarded prospect coming out of high school. How many 4-star QB's came from juco ranks last year, just as a side note?

yes, get me a defensive lineman, instead.

Get me 4, and throw in a linebacker :bonez