QB Blaine Gabbert

dedhoarse

Can we just let the Blaine discussion go away once and for all? Dude's going to Mizzou, thats it.

Nope. He's a good talent, and he was once committed as a Husker(although solely based on his relationship with Callyclown). Some people can not let it go, though it was bumped because he got moved up to the #1 Pro Style QB which is fine, as long as he spends most of his time on his back against the Blackshirts.... :bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

dedhoarse

Can we just let the Blaine discussion go away once and for all? Dude's going to Mizzou, thats it.

Nope. He's a good talent, and he was once committed as a Husker(although solely based on his relationship with Callyclown). Some people can not let it go, though it was bumped because he got moved up to the #1 Pro Style QB which is fine, as long as he spends most of his time on his back against the Blackshirts.... :bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

i perfer him cowering in a corner crying rocking back and forth telling pinkle "no more huskers they bad"

Rankings mean "zippo"............ We have seen the real Blackshirts shut down the likes of Peyton Manning, Danny Wueffel, Charlie Ward. Kordell Stewart, Duante Culpepper just to name a few......... until this kid steps onto the field and creates a name for himself, nothing else matters..... by then, Bo will have the Defense playing like the Blackshirts, and it will not matter. !!!!!!!

Why does this thread keep re-appearing........next time I want to discuss Gabbert is when he is a red-shirt freshman, getting a start against Bo's second yr. defense.....then is when it matters......let this kid go, and good luck to him.

Brad Smith was one hell of a running QB who pinkel tried to turn into a drop back pocket type.

Yeah and that worked out well, the best QB in the Big 12 during his time in school and never even made a conference championship game.

Pinkel at Mizzou = Never worrying about the Tiger's game plan being too much for us to handle. - expecially now that Billy C is gone.

Brad Smith was one hell of a running QB who pinkel tried to turn into a drop back pocket type.

Yeah and that worked out well, the best QB in the Big 12 during his time in school and never even made a conference championship game.

Pinkel at Mizzou = Never worrying about the Tiger's game plan being too much for us to handle. - expecially now that Billy C is gone.

pinkle has done some stupid things....but you cant argue with the team he put on the field this year. he deserves some credit for that.

pinkle has done some stupid things....but you cant argue with the team he put on the field this year. he deserves some credit for that.

He does deserve credit. I wonder how much of their success this year is due to his coaching vs. Daniel though.

Imo, it's a mistake for Gabbert to go to Mizzou becuase he is very raw from what i understand. He'll need a lot of development and i'm less than confident in Pinkel's ability to coach up a QB.

Imo, it's a mistake for Gabbert to go to Mizzou becuase he is very raw from what i understand. He'll need a lot of development and i'm less than confident in Pinkel's ability to coach up a QB.

Yea... because in 7 seasons at Missouri, all Pinkel has done is coach Brad Smith - 8000 yards passing, 4000 yards rushing.... and Chase Daniel - Heisman finalist as a junior...

And if you think Gabbert is 'very raw', you obviously haven't seem him play. Most QB's are somewhat raw as high schoolers. Pinkel and OC Dave Christiansen will teach him more than he would ever get at NU.

This might be the dumbest post I've seen in this thread, and that's not easy.