Juco WR Carl Moore

Player: Carl Moore

Hometown: Rocklin, CA

Position: WR

Height: 6’4”

Weight: 220

40 time: 4.5

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Arizona St, Auburn, California, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Tennessee

Favorites:

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

Bid Red Report: JUCO/ :star:star:star:star:star

Assessing the talent: From Sierra Junior College. Moore had 60 catches for 970 yards and eight touchdowns.

Odds of Becoming a Cornhusker:

• 2 weeks later...

Another Mo Purify

That's the first thing I thought of as well Eric. Just has the size to be a big bodied go to receiver. 5 stars is nice as well........ :thumbs

yes, and he may be even better than Mo too. you have to go after the top juco's unless you just plain have no need whatsoever, not the case for us at the WR position.

• 1 month later...

I figured I would try one or a few recruiting threads, even though I don't actually have a subscription to Scout or Rivals! :P

Bio:

In nine games for Sierra in 2006, Moore posted 60 catches for 970 yards and eight touchowdns.

Um yeah this is pretty lame, but he is a 5 star recruit on scout, and a ju co guy. Don't laugh at my thread ok guys? :lol:

No worries Landlord...I am sure Eric The Red will give you the format for posting recruits. By the way, Moore has a thread going already...see this link . Admin, please merge.

Also at the top of the recruiting board under the "pinned" section you can see offensive and defensive prospects/recruits that have offers where there is a thread already started on them. It is cool! :woo