SIGNED: DE Josh Williams

dont know for sure yet, i will keep looking, but word has it that Josh is in Lincoln right now, and paid his own way back....he already had an official.....i will let you know more when i read it elsewhere

I heard very similar info. I also heard his parents are with him on there own$$$$$.

dont know for sure yet, i will keep looking, but word has it that Josh is in Lincoln right now, and paid his own way back....he already had an official.....i will let you know more when i read it elsewhere

I heard very similar info. I also heard his parents are with him on there own$$$$$.

should hear something for sure tomorrow when the writers from the recruiting sites post their interviews.

apparently though, during Bo's interview during the halftime of the BB game, he said, or was asked about the 12 recruits that were in town, and said that things were going good

that being said, there are only 11 listed for being here on officials, and would leave 1 unofficial......is that Josh??????

should hear something for sure tomorrow when the writers from the recruiting sites post their interviews.

apparently though, during Bo's interview during the halftime of the BB game, he said, or was asked about the 12 recruits that were in town, and said that things were going good

that being said, there are only 11 listed for being here on officials, and would leave 1 unofficial......is that Josh??????

I personally think so.

I personally think so.

Confirmed on Paysite Josh is in Lincoln and this from LJS blog

Big recruiting weekend

It appears that the Huskers hosted 12 recruits this weekend, including defensive end Josh Williams, who first committed to Nebraska before changing to Colorado.

The other visitors:

Lester Ward (running back)

Charles Mitchell (safety)

Brian Moore (linebacker)

Will Compton (linebacker)

Sean Fisher (linebacker)

Eddie Brown (defensive end)

John Youboty (defensive end)

David Grant (offensive lineman)

Brodrick Smith (wide receiver)

Collins Okafor (running back)

David Whitmore (cornerback)

On Saturday night, the recruits attended the first half of the Nebraska basketball game against Kansas. They sat by the coaches in the first rows of Section C7, surrounded by the Red Zone (student section). They vacated the seats at halftime.

Bo Pelini gave a speech at the half, telling an excited crowd: "We’re going to put a team on the field you can be proud of.”

Pelini got some more national television exposure, sticking around to do a second-half interview during the basketball game with ESPN announcer Ron Franklin.

It is looking REAL good that Josh will be N! He stated that he didn't have a good relationship with the sCUm coaching staff that he wanted to establish. He has been talking a lot with Gilmore and the Pelini's. Stated he thinks he may have rushed things by commiting too soon to sCUm. Things look real positive for Josh and the Huskers. Come on Josh come home to Nebraska!

Which raises the question. IF Josh decides that he's better off at Nebraska, does the Friendship between him Rippy and Givens open the door for Rippy and Givens to re-evaluate their commitments.

:bang Haha. I'm interested in recruiting, but I just don't worry about it much untill signing day because so much can happen. It's a hard decision for these kids, I had a hard time deciding where to go and I didn't have 10 Div 1 schools offering me football schollys so it's hard to imagine what it's like unless you've been there, which most everyone hasn't.

Which raises the question. IF Josh decides that he's better off at Nebraska, does the Friendship between him Rippy and Givens open the door for Rippy and Givens to re-evaluate their commitments.

:bang Haha. I'm interested in recruiting, but I just don't worry about it much untill signing day because so much can happen. It's a hard decision for these kids, I had a hard time deciding where to go and I didn't have 10 Div 1 schools offering me football schollys so it's hard to imagine what it's like unless you've been there, which most everyone hasn't.

From what I have been hearing...Rippy may be long gone and could be because of OUR coaches choice. I don't have any proof just from the rumblings on the Rivals and the Scout forums. I think GIvens is sold on sCUm and I can't blame a instate kid of Colorado wanting to stay home.

There's a thread on Rivals titled "Spoke with Josh Williams" and it's given a 1-star rating.

I can't read the thread, but I wonder if we can glean any information from the star ratings as to whether it's good or bad news? I hope I'm wrong. The Okafor announcement set thread is three stars; 'Brodrick Smith and his mom just told me....' is three stars as well...

(edit) It's now rated 3 stars....if that means anything?

There's a thread on Rivals titled "Spoke with Josh Williams" and it's given a 1-star rating.

I can't read the thread, but I wonder if we can glean any information from the star ratings as to whether it's good or bad news? I hope I'm wrong. The Okafor announcement set thread is three stars; 'Brodrick Smith and his mom just told me....' is three stars as well...

(edit) It's now rated 3 stars....if that means anything?

There's someone on the Rivals boards over there that likes to give alot of threads 1 star ratings, I guess because they find it amusing. The ratings really don't mean crap, don't put any amount of trust in them.