SIGNED: DE Josh Williams

I think Josh will be a great pass rusher and possibly a great end overall with proper weight gain and conditioning. I am not sure how he affects Givens or Rippy but I wouldn't get your hopes up to high. But those three have a really good relationship so you cannot count anything out.

I finally watched film on Josh. I didn't want to watch it before since he commited to CU and it would have stung to see what might have been.....Anyways....One word describes what I had seen in his films...WOW!!! How in the hell this kid is ONLY a 3 star commit is beyond me. He looked like a young Jevon Kearse out there. Every snap he blew past the OT's. If he was beling blocked he kept moving his feet and fought off the block to make the tackle. Mind you these were TEXAS BOYS he was going up against every Friday night! Boys...I think we really lucked out AGAIN on getting this kid! I for one CANNOT wait to see Josh hit the field.

dont want to get anyones hopes up, but it looks like he might be reconsidering his commitment to sCUm and could actually sign with NU on LOI day

If my initials were IBR, i would be going in for surgery tomorrow to fix the dislocated shoulder

sorry couldnt resist

i just posted something that i read somewhere else, i do not have any insiders who call, text, fax, or send me info by telepathy

dont want to get anyones hopes up, but it looks like he might be reconsidering his commitment to sCUm and could actually sign with NU on LOI day

If my initials were IBR, i would be going in for surgery tomorrow to fix the dislocated shoulder

sorry couldnt resist

i just posted something that i read somewhere else, i do not have any insiders who call, text, fax, or send me info by telepathy

AH damn it Rob....and to think I was going to ask you for my Lottery numbers this week too! :bang

sorry couldnt resist

AH damn it Rob....and to think I was going to ask you for my Lottery numbers this week too! :bang

the best thing about him recommitting today, was that the sCUm coaches were doing an in home visit with him when he told them that he was going back to NU