SIGNED: DE Josh Williams

dont want to get anyones hopes up, but it looks like he might be reconsidering his commitment to sCUm and could actually sign with NU on LOI day

If my initials were IBR, i would be going in for surgery tomorrow to fix the dislocated shoulder

sorry couldnt resist

i just posted something that i read somewhere else, i do not have any insiders who call, text, fax, or send me info by telepathy

AH damn it Rob....and to think I was going to ask you for my Lottery numbers this week too! :bang

the best thing about him recommitting today, was that the sCUm coaches were doing an in home visit with him when he told them that he was going back to NU

OUCH! :o:nutz

dont want to get anyones hopes up, but it looks like he might be reconsidering his commitment to sCUm and could actually sign with NU on LOI day

If my initials were IBR, i would be going in for surgery tomorrow to fix the dislocated shoulder

sorry couldnt resist

i just posted something that i read somewhere else, i do not have any insiders who call, text, fax, or send me info by telepathy

AH damn it Rob....and to think I was going to ask you for my Lottery numbers this week too! :bang

the best thing about him recommitting today, was that the sCUm coaches were doing an in home visit with him when he told them that he was going back to NU

Bwaaahaaa!!

This is awesome! Welcome back, Mr. Williams.

Now if only we could get Rippy and Givens to come back...

Colorado fan -->ShowLetter.gif:corndance <-- Me

Nice to have you back N, Josh! :bonez

that is great to get williams,,,that may start some momentum to get some others too... the coaching staff does seem to creating some excitement at nu, that is a plus

i went to the same high school as dan hoch, i just could not believe he switched to nu,,i thought he was very solid nu,,,even had a thing on youtube , and all he talked about was nu...not sure what changed his mind... anyone think he might de-commit and become a husker???

sorry couldnt resist

where did we find that out at?

sorry couldnt resist

That's great!!!! :clap

sorry couldnt resist

interview that is up on a pay service

sorry couldnt resist

ahh...that's kinda...funny...

sorry couldnt resist

ahh...that's kinda...funny...

:dunno

• 3 weeks later...

Transcript for those of you that missed it!

SportsNation Buzzmaster: (5:46 PM ET ) Josh Williams is the #13 DE and he's going to Nebraska!

Josh (Lincoln, NE): Welcome to Nebraska, Josh. We're glad to have you and could use the help at DE.

SportsNation Buzzmaster: (5:49 PM ET ) We've got Josh!

Andrew (Phoenix, AZ): Josh Williams!!!! Welcome to Nebraska!!! So how great on defense is Nebraska going to be with Bo Pelini at the helm?

Josh Williams: (5:49 PM ET ) I think the defense is going to be unbelieveable. The blackshirts will be back in full force next year.

Lenny: (Radcliff,KY):: josh,what are your goals your freshmen year?

Josh Williams: (5:50 PM ET ) I want to get on campus and get on field and contribute to the defense and win some games. Go bowling.

Cody, CO: How do you think you will fit into Bo Pelini's system?

Josh Williams: (5:51 PM ET ) I think I will fit in pretty good. He wants me to come in and be a rush DE for him. That's what I do in school. I'm sure it will be more in depth, but I think I fit in pretty good.

Jeff (Iowa): Josh, have you met Coach Osborne?

Josh Williams: (5:51 PM ET ) Yes.

Josh Williams: (5:51 PM ET ) I actually met him when I went on my unofficial visit. He's a really sharp guy.

Jason (Hattiesburg, MS): Josh, how do you feel about the Nebraska fans being so friendly to visiting teams and fans? Do you feel like it gives your team less of an intimidation factor or not?

Josh Williams: (5:52 PM ET ) No, I actually don't think it's less intimidating. I feel really good about the fans at Nebraska. I actually have a friend that plays at Texas. His dad coached at my school. When they went up to Nebraska, they couldn't express to me how good the fans were.

Jeff (Iowa): Coach Osborne is really funny and very, very smart. You will enjoy being around him.

Andrew (Phoenix, AZ): Josh, what made you decide on Nebraska?

Josh Williams: (5:53 PM ET ) In the end, when I went back up and got a chance to meet the new staff, the energy that's flowing through the offices right now is unbelievable. That's where I wanted to be in the beginning. I couldn't pass it up.

mif (alaska): what schools did you consider?

Josh Williams: (5:54 PM ET ) I was looking at Texas, Missouri, Kansas, Kentucky. Those were the main ones.

James (Gilmer, TX): What teams do u look forward to playing most while at nebraska?

Josh Williams: (5:54 PM ET ) I can't wait to play Texas.

Jeff (Iowa): Jason obviously has never been in Memorial Stadium. The friendliness stops at the opening kickoff.

Brent (Lincoln, NE): Josh, have the coaches talked to you about the possibility of playing as a true freshman?

Josh Williams: (5:55 PM ET ) Yes, they actually talked to me. I have all the chance in the world in coming in and playing as a true freshmen. Rush ends are needed. I'm looking forward to getting on the field next year.

Jason (Hattiesburg, MS): Thanks for answering my question, Josh. I agree with you about the fans. I took a trip up there when my school, Southern Miss played you guys, and the fans were great.

Tyler H - Dallas: Josh - you now have the opportunity to play under one of the best defensive minds in the country, how does that feel?

Josh Williams: (5:56 PM ET ) That puts a great feeling inside of me. Knowing that coach Pelini's defense is good over the years. With his defense and Nebraska's players, it will be unstoppable.

Andrew (Seattle,WA): Who do you follow your style of play after?

Josh Williams: (5:56 PM ET ) I would say like a Umeniyora or a Freeney.

Aaron(Lincoln, NE): Glad to have you here Josh. Was it hard to sign knowing you would be going up against friends you made during the recruiting process, like Givens and Gabbert?

Josh Williams: (5:57 PM ET ) No, it wasn't hard. I would have enjoyed to play with some of the guys I met. Some of the guys, I hadn't met, we had planned on playing with each other. Having a bond with guys, I guess that was hard. But it comes down to what's best for you as a person. I think it was the right decision.

Austin (Omaha, NE): josh, how do you feel about all black uniforms to show the blackshirts are back?

Josh Williams: (5:58 PM ET ) I feel really great about that. That would be really sweet there, to have all black uniforms. To be great would to go and open the season with a win to show we're back.

Josh Williams: (5:58 PM ET ) I'm just happy to be in the family. I can't wait to get up there and win some games.

SportsNation Buzzmaster: (5:59 PM ET ) Thanks Josh!

:corndance:hellloooo:clap:):clap:hellloooo:corndance

Size has me thinking LB. That's where I played many, many years ago and I thought it was the one spot on the D-side of the ball that had the most fun and on every play. Seemed like you always had a shot at the ball or at least someone near the ball.

Welcome to Husker Football. Make us proud. GBR.

>>>T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:horns2:horns2:bonez:bonez