SIGNED: DE Josh Williams

Sorry, but I am one that believes that if you associate with scum, you are scum. If he didn't do it, and the guy set him up, or he was with someone else that did do it, it is all the same to me...he is associating with scum, or he is scum. I am sure that someone didn't wake up and decide Williams would be a good target for something like this, and call in a false police report. I am also pretty sure that the police would have had to have some kind of evidence besides one guys word against another.

If he can't graduate from HS, and get up to Nebraska without getting into trouble, I am willing to bet that he would be in trouble somewhere in the next 4 years in Nebraska, and we would be reading about it again. I take the Tom Landry approach, look for quality people that can take care of themselves and be positive role models. Not potential gang members.

so...using your logic the 95 huskers were scum since they associated with phillips? good job on that logic!

oh and didn't culbert have some issues before arriving on campus?

or what about the duke lacross team? yeah i'm sure you were one of the idiots who said "crucify them". Innocent till proven guilty...unless it's in the publics eye, then your just damned.

Sorry, but I am one that believes that if you associate with scum, you are scum. If he didn't do it, and the guy set him up, or he was with someone else that did do it, it is all the same to me...he is associating with scum, or he is scum. I am sure that someone didn't wake up and decide Williams would be a good target for something like this, and call in a false police report. I am also pretty sure that the police would have had to have some kind of evidence besides one guys word against another.

If he can't graduate from HS, and get up to Nebraska without getting into trouble, I am willing to bet that he would be in trouble somewhere in the next 4 years in Nebraska, and we would be reading about it again. I take the Tom Landry approach, look for quality people that can take care of themselves and be positive role models. Not potential gang members.

Landry was a hypocrite. North Dallas Forty mimicked that pretty good.

looks to me like you want to be the driver of the bus Josh is getting thrown in front of.

got to wait and see how all of this plays out in the court system. just cause it was reported in the newspaper, doesnt mean that it is true.

you dont believe everything that you read do you?

if you do, then you must believe that Drowning gave birth to a 2 headed snake baby, cause that was reported in the National Enquierer just last week.

looks to me like you want to be the driver of the bus Josh is getting thrown in front of.

wha..? you sayin' he ain't qualified?

got to wait and see how all of this plays out in the court system. just cause it was reported in the newspaper, doesnt mean that it is true.

you dont believe everything that you read do you?

if you do, then you must believe that Drowning gave birth to a 2 headed snake baby, cause that was reported in the National Enquierer just last week.

<_< Didn't get my information from the National Enquirer....he will have his day in court, but he would not be charged if they didn't have some evidence. He was stupid for putting himself in this position and being with the wrong people if he is innocent. Someone didn't just wake up and decide, "Gee....it is a slow day, think I will set Josh up and call the cops and file a false police report today". If someone that big is going to hit you, it leaves a mark...that is assault, even if no money was involved. But then maybe he had one of his buddies smack him around a little before calling the cops...that sounds like fun, too. I am willing to make a bet that there is some substance here...

And, I do have a CDL, so yeah, I could drive the bus with no problem....let me know if I am needed. :box

It doesn't sound that bad from what I am hearing now, it sounds like they all knew each other and Josh didn't do anything he was just a friend with the kid who did it (which is bad but not that bad). Josh has talked to the coaches

On a side note I wonder what BO would do depending on what actually happend?

I am kind of amazed at the difference a year makes.

Culbert ring a bell. Here is a kid who was convicted of a reduced crime, 5 years probation 30 days in jail and all thought oh give the guy a chance.

Here we have a kid that has not even had a day in court and we want him shot.

I want no more Culberts, and if this kid did what he is accused of I do not want him either.

But give the kid his day in court and see where it falls.

No more criminals. Period.

I am kind of amazed at the difference a year makes.

Culbert ring a bell. Here is a kid who was convicted of a reduced crime, 5 years probation 30 days in jail and all thought oh give the guy a chance.

Here we have a kid that has not even had a day in court and we want him shot.

I want no more Culberts, and if this kid did what he is accused of I do not want him either.

But give the kid his day in court and see where it falls.

No more criminals. Period.

:yeah I am just saying that the chances are he was involved....don't get your hopes up that he will ever make it to Nebraska, I highly doubt it at this point.

If you are Pelini, and he is being charged, still hasn't gone to trial, do you let him play? I say "Hell NO!", I don't want to see them take a chance on putting a smudge on our reputation by allowing someone that is eventually convicted to play. If he is innocent, let him sit out a year and come in next year.

Well, Pelini did just hire Chris Kiffin (at an unknown postion at this moment), Monte's son, who has been arrested before...

Per Tampa Bay's 10 News,

Bucs Asst. Coach Monte Kiffin's son arrested for car burglary

06726162125_Christopher_Kiffin.jpg

Christopher Kiffin

Indian Shores, Florida - Christopher Kiffin, son of Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin, was arrested for two counts of vehicle burglary.

Chris Kiffin was arrested by Indian Shores Police on 07-25-06 at 11: 30 a.m.

Monte Kiffin issued this statement Wednesday night: "It's unfortunate that this has happened, and we are dealing with it as a family."

When I think of the authorities around the whole Dallas metro area, Integrity does not come to mind. In fact, integrity is pretty low on the list of things I do think of. Corruption and Abuse are two words that do come to mind, though. Things have been known to get somewhat twisted in the process of seeing what shakes out. Pool Chalk or Cocaine...... I won't comment on race relations, I only lived there for 3 years.

I wish him luck and hope that he's a good kid. He could really help the team and future Texas recruiting.