SIGNED: LB Will Compton

I talked to Cody Compton and he told me he has no clue where Will will choose but that they both kind of want to go to the same school, and he told me that he really likes the Nebraska wrestling coach, and he said to just wait and find out. He's a pretty nice guy and i hope to get them both to come to UNL

So pretty much what you are trying to say is that you found out absolutely NOTHING! :lol: Sorry I couldn't resist........ ;)

He is supposed to be on 1620 tomorrow afternoon.

Would you agree to an interview to a radio station for a team you just shot down??

Actually Jonas Gray came on one of the radio shows, (either 1620 or 1480 I can't remember because I switch back and forth) after he de-committed. So it is possible, but I hope not!

He is supposed to be on 1620 tomorrow afternoon.

Would you agree to an interview to a radio station for a team you just shot down??

do you mean on "Unsportsmanlike Conduct" ? if you do you must be wrong because the ad for today's show didn't mention Will Compton coming on air. They did state that Jeremy Crabtree from Rivals.com is coming on to explain Will's decision. Was he supposed to be on and then he backed out at the last minute or something ?

JMO. if Will himself is on 1620 (Unsportsmanlike Conduct), then I think it is a fairly good sign.........but if Crabtree is on to "explain" Will's decision, then this is BAD news for NU..........Why "explain"....unless Will has chosen MU or ILL.......

I want this kid badly, but my goodness, by the recent publicity, you would think he is the next coming of Brian Bosworth........Hell, we just got a LB out of TEXAS who is the same size, and same speed.........let's not over-hype this kid..........Yes, I want him at NU, but it is not that BIG of a deal........people need to put it in perspective.......

JMO. if Will himself is on 1620 (Unsportsmanlike Conduct), then I think it is a fairly good sign.........but if Crabtree is on to "explain" Will's decision, then this is BAD news for NU..........Why "explain"....unless Will has chosen MU or ILL.......

I want this kid badly, but my goodness, by the recent publicity, you would think he is the next coming of Brian Bosworth........Hell, we just got a LB out of TEXAS who is the same size, and same speed.........let's not over-hype this kid..........Yes, I want him at NU, but it is not that BIG of a deal........people need to put it in perspective.......

Agree. He is a piece to a puzzle. If we dont get him someone else will have to step up.

Agree. He is a piece to a puzzle. If we dont get him someone else will have to step up.

I'd rather have extra pieces laying around when I finish my puzzle than not enough pieces and my puzzle look funny!

haha! Had to stretch that analogy to it's limits! :nanalama

I'd rather have extra pieces laying around when I finish my puzzle than not enough pieces and my puzzle look funny!

haha! Had to stretch that analogy to it's limits! :nanalama

;):)