WR D.J. Woods

I agree on this.... we have plenty of big receiving targets, we need a couple guys that make plays after the catch and stretch the field in a hurry. From what I have read, it takes him almost no time at all to get up to full speed....that is where the big play ability comes from.

I agree on this.... we have plenty of big receiving targets, we need a couple guys that make plays after the catch and stretch the field in a hurry. From what I have read, it takes him almost no time at all to get up to full speed....that is where the big play ability comes from.

What a package, he's fast and smart, smarts can make up for a lot of things on the football field.

chamrock need to update this kid, at this point I think it is more than 15%

The idea about updating recruit's odds was posted back in another thread awhile ago. My reply at that time was that I do not make it a practice of mine to update the odds (as one could spend considerable time doing so as the odds fluctuate up and down throughout the recruitment process). Rather I tend to leave the initial starting odds alone. It provides a good way to look back at that initial snapshot in time when the recruit had a thread first started. D.J. Woods is a good example here...when I first posted on him the odds were not high due to the situation at that time and what was known about him at that time.

Note that I have noticed that some mods/admin have gone into my initial starting posts on recruits that have verballed and have changed some data or most of the time just type in "Nebraska verbal". I am fine with this but FYI...I am not the one making those updates. I like to read the threads on the board as a progression...when you read through the threads it will tell you if the the recruit has committed/verballed (obviously this ALWAYS gets posted) and sometimes others or myself may make a new post on new "odds" if they feel the situation is changing. Look at the threads for recruits like Trevor Robinsion, Jonas Gray, and Kenny Demens...they are roller coaster rides up and down on speculation...the originator of the thread does not need to continually update the odds. Rather, just let the reader go to the latest posts to see what is new or what another poster is saying. That is the best way to go. :)

Getting closer to that 4th star as he is up from his 5.6RR to a 5.7RR now.

JMO, but after the way this kid dominated camp after camp, it is a crime for him not to be a 4 star player.

He is a scoring weapon and should garner more accolades than he does. It really doesn't matter to me weather he is 1 or 10 stars because I know this guy is the goods.

• 3 weeks later...

according to scout.com he did indeed visit OSU and talked with Tressel and a position coach. he said that alot of OSU commits are texting him now telling him good things about going to OSU. when asked if he was still 100% committed to NU he said that he couldnt say that right now.

he was talking with an Ohio State rep for scout.com so who knows what this really means.

doesnt really look good to me right now though