WR D.J. Woods

This guy is one of the absolute best HS receivers and return men in the country. Period. He has scorching speed and knows how to get to the soft spot in the D and set up for the throw.

He is a huge get and will most ceartanly go up in star rankings.

Please dont under play this. This guy as a MAJOR get.

He is extremely fast both straight-line and cutting in his videos (not sure how good the competition was so it's still relative). This is a guy who is not only fast in the 40, but translates that speed onto the field.

Played in the toughest division in Ohio. Very good comp

They play some pretty good teams in the Cleveland area. Actually a few of his games might be on TV here. If so I'll try put together some highlights.

Lots of info about him here.

(As well as speculation, wishful thinking, and a few sour grapes like every other board on the Internet.) And a few nice comments about us.

Welcome to the "Man On Fire"! I am really excited about this kid. He is a burner and I expect to see Gabbert throwing it long for him to go and grab it! Kick off and punt returns just got exciting in a great way. Great to see us go and take this one from Ohio State. Sounds like he really likes the direction we are headed and I am expecting him to have a stellar career at NU! :thumbs:corndance:woo