WR D.J. Woods

Welcome to the "Man On Fire"! I am really excited about this kid. He is a burner and I expect to see Gabbert throwing it long for him to go and grab it! Kick off and punt returns just got exciting in a great way. Great to see us go and take this one from Ohio State. Sounds like he really likes the direction we are headed and I am expecting him to have a stellar career at NU! :thumbs:corndance:woo

over on the OSU board they are obviously disappointed in his commitment to NU, but unlike other teams, actually had some good things to say about D.J. and NU

I must say, OSU fans have been almost completely respectful. Normally, the fan bases with programs that have had success realize that you may lose out on one recruit, but they are able to dip back into the talent pool and grab someone still very talented.

I just wish their Big 10 brothers to the north *cough* MSU *cough* were as respectful when talking about recruits going elsewhere.

I must say, OSU fans have been almost completely respectful. Normally, the fan bases with programs that have had success realize that you may lose out on one recruit, but they are able to dip back into the talent pool and grab someone still very talented.

I just wish their Big 10 brothers to the north *cough* MSU *cough* were as respectful when talking about recruits going elsewhere.

The MSU fans seemed pretty respectful to me, at least most of them, you can't expect them all to be like that, even the best fans in college football have tons and tons of idiots and rude folk.

Does anybody have film on this guy, I can't find any.

Did you check the top of the thread? Small but good looking highlights from 2006. Some nice returns. Also does video from the camps get posted. I know he participated in some. You might check rivals or scout for the Pittsburgh camp (I think).

If he is on the TV here (he was last year), I will try to post something.

Did you check the top of the thread? Small but good looking highlights from 2006. Some nice returns. Also does video from the camps get posted. I know he participated in some. You might check rivals or scout for the Pittsburgh camp (I think).

Well his high school (Strongsville) is scheduled to be on FSN Ohio Northeast Game of the week on Thursday 10/25.

Damn he's fast!