BC asked to resign, told team today

Play for yourselves? They play for eachother! They play for Nebraska!

Yeah, the announcers at the Texas game were saying BC told them to play for themselves and that is why they were playing so well.........I have never heard a bigger load of crap in my life. Telling a team to play for yourself is exactly why were are in the situation we are in, everyone is playing as an individual rather than playing as a team. You don't play for yourself, you play for f*cking NEBRASKA!

It's simple. Action 3 yas a 50/50 chance of being right even if they are making stuff up at this point. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Coz has lost the defense and BC has stated he will not make a coaching change thus BC would need to go. It also doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the offense which was performing early in the year went into the tank and thus BC is to be held accountable there so he must go for this reason as well.

You could make the statement today that BC will be fired after the CU game and still have a 50/50 chance of being right.

IMO action 3 is simply playing the odds and making statements that we can never prove accurate on inaccurate. If TO waits until after the CU game they will simply say that the plan was this and they ended up doing that because BC did this. It's all spin and bad reporting or Action 3 has the inside track to the football program.

Keep in mid however I doubt it's the latter. Travis and others in 590 have openly criticized UNL for their relationship with pinnacle or whoever has the games because they feel they get the brush off for interviews. Look at it this way. You've got the largest signal in Nebraska and your big sport is Creigton basketball because you can't carry the NU games. Big signal with nothing to offer the rest of the state.

Callahan should have fired Coz...it would have saved maybe his job, and a million head aches, and a billion posts on this board

i cannot for the life of me understand why he didn't fire Cosgrove??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Callahan should have fired Coz...it would have saved maybe his job, and a million head aches, and a billion posts on this board

i cannot for the life of me understand why he didn't fire Cosgrove??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm sure BC will eventually regret being so blind to our D-staff shortcomings,lack of commitment to teaching fundamentals, and not having physical, competitive practices. He could have saved his job by ditching Coz early and changing the way his soft team practices.