Watson staying put!

The other thing that concerns me is a rougher transition with the offense. I don't think Cotton knows much about the WCO so they would have to look elsewhere to find an OC. But at this point, we don't have any ... umm I just heard on WOWT that Eddie Brown committed to NU and Watson was one of the three coaches in Houston today. So this doesn't make sense. I have to assume he will be here. That's all for now. :)

barney had a bag with litttle pieces of paper in it. on the individual pieces of paper, the following was written...

1. OPTION LEFT
  2. OPTION RITE (note: it was actually spelled like that)
  3. RUN UP MIDDLE
  4. QUARTERBACK RUN LIKE LITTLE GIRL
  5. THROW BALL?!?

he'd reach into the bag, grab a piece of paper, call the play and then eat the paper.

it was barneyball at its finest!

Well considering who Nebraska had at QB at the time what other option was there?

New off the journal star blog

01/22/08

11:50:59 am, Categories: -Football by Brian Christopherson

Watson planning to stay

Shawn Watson has turned down an offer from Alabama to become the school’s offensive coordinator, a source close to the situation told the Journal Star on Tuesday.

Alabama sought to have Watson fly to Alabama today, but Watson declined the invitation and said he was planning to remain as NU’s offensive coordinator, according to the source.