OT David Barrent

Player: David Barrent

Hometown: West Des Moines, IA

Position: OT

Height: 6'8"

Weight: 290 lbs.

40 time: -

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Iowa State, Iowa, Illinois, Northwestern, Michigan State, Minnesota

Favorites:

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

Big Red Report:

Assessing the talent: Huge OT prospect.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 25%.

Doesn't sound good for NU, he has visited Iowa, Iowa ST, Northwestern, and Illinois. Sounds like a Hawkeye fan growing up, looks like he will be hard to get but never get up I guess

Definately going to be hard to get him at NU considering where he is coming from. Does he play for Valley or Dowling???

Doesn't sound good for NU, he has visited Iowa, Iowa ST, Northwestern, and Illinois. Sounds like a Hawkeye fan growing up, looks like he will be hard to get but never get up I guess

Definately going to be hard to get him at NU considering where he is coming from. Does he play for Valley or Dowling???

Valley

Well Valley has an outstanding football program and an unlimited amount of money to make things happen. Iowa tends to get a foothold on these kids fairly quickly and doesn't let go.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Valley

Well Valley has an outstanding football program and an unlimited amount of money to make things happen. Iowa tends to get a foothold on these kids fairly quickly and doesn't let go.

yeah valley dominates, i live in remsen which is about 45 min west of Sioux City, and i watcched one of their games, with a friend i know that goes there, and they absolutly destroyed that team score was 56-7...anyways dang for not getting this kid

Valley

yeah valley dominates, i live in remsen which is about 45 min west of Sioux City, and i watcched one of their games, with a friend i know that goes there, and they absolutly destroyed that team score was 56-7...anyways dang for not getting this kid

It's almost sickening!