SIGNED: DE Jason Ankrah

If we could somehow get Ankrah and Heimuli that would be 6 four star high school players in pelinis first full year of recruiting. Seeing as how everybody had doubts about his ability to recruit this is a damn good sign for the future. I know Cally had some pretty good classes but every time he had a good class the majority of his highly ranked players were jucos.

We aren't getting Heimuli.

If we could somehow get Ankrah and Heimuli that would be 6 four star high school players in pelinis first full year of recruiting. Seeing as how everybody had doubts about his ability to recruit this is a damn good sign for the future. I know Cally had some pretty good classes but every time he had a good class the majority of his highly ranked players were jucos.

How do you know this?

How do you know this?

uncles friends fiance...

How do you know this?

uncles friends fiance...

at least it SOUNDS reliable. ;)

I think he is just trying to not get his hopes up. I personally think we have a really good chance to land him. He would play as a true frosh more than likely and also more than likely start as a sophmore for Suh unlike at Florida where he would be behind at least three others. Pelini went to see him twice and he would be playing for one of the best defensive coaches in football.

How do you know this?

uncles friends fiance...

at least it SOUNDS reliable. ;)

Latu will be a Gator.

Also don't expect Dijon Washington to stay a Husker.

How do you know this?

If you read his comments about his recent visit to Florida along with what his Dad had to say......He aint coming here.

Latu will be a Gator.

I haven't really been following recruiting, so I may have missed something -- what's the story on D. Washington?

He is putting together his Sr high lite film to send out so he can get into some type of HS All American game. Does he have other plans with these high lite films? Dunno, we'll have to wait and see.

Latu will be a Gator.

I haven't really been following recruiting, so I may have missed something -- what's the story on D. Washington?

He is putting together his Sr high lite film to send out so he can get into some type of HS All American game. Does he have other plans with these high lite films? Dunno, we'll have to wait and see.

Most high school all american games are set in stone already

Latu will be a Gator.

IF he qualifies, I hear it will be hard to keep him from away from the PAC 10.

He also said this in an interview when asked if he was 100% solid. "I can't say that right now. I'm currently committed to Nebraska, that's it."

Latu will be a Gator.

Most high school all american games are set in stone already

I know....That's why a lot of people think he may jump ship. These films may be sent out for other reasons.