SIGNED: DE Jason Ankrah

He did say in the interview, sunday or monday? I don't know, but did anyone see the star gazing thing that husker rivals did? I'm not buying into the recruiting stars as hard as I did. Also, we have a coach that will get the kids to play harder and develope past the starts!

I try not to follow stars, but the best teams year in and year out seem to have the top classes(5 and 4 star guys).

As much as you say you dont want to follow it, it seems like it does make a difference most of the time.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but werent we in the top ten or somewhere thereabouts for a few years...look where that got us?

Sure those 5 stars are great athletes, but I am not completely sold on these recruiting sources and how they evaluate talent...they dont measure heart, my friend.

Having a top 5 team goes far beyond recruiting..primarily developing your players.

Big Red will be back. Hell, look at what one year with Pelini got us. An 8-5 season with the potential of going 9-5 with less talent than we had a year ago.

Pelini is our man...*'s are wayyyyyyyyyyy overrated.

there is a ton of talent on this team, they just had horrible coaching before Pelini

look at Notre Dame, they have talent but a god awful coach

No, Im not saying we dont have talent. I am saying that we have less talent than a year ago. And, yes, the coaching before Pelini was horrid.