Perilloux dismissed, do we want him here?

Yeah.........

The answer is no.

Unless you want trouble, which I guess helps KU recruiting, so I hope you go ahead at some level... That level reminds me of running backs pulling people down stairs by their Hair, some people aren't worth their trouble...

YES!!!

Way to many no's in this thread.

We need to counter balance this out.

Not that you guys would know but too many no's will throw the whole galaxy into flux, then i would explain to you what you would happen next but you would not understand.

it sounds like he's failed multiple drug tests. tests the he probably knew were coming. tests he *could* have pasted had he actually cared.

i didn't know apathy could be described as "breathtaking". but there you go.

lawrence phillips will be saving a seat for you, son.

it sounds like he's failed multiple drug tests. tests the he probably knew were coming. tests he *could* have pasted had he actually cared.

i didn't know apathy could be described as "breathtaking". but there you go.

lawrence phillips will be saving a seat for you, son.

Exactly

Yeah.........

The answer is no.

Unless you want trouble, which I guess helps KU recruiting, so I hope you go ahead at some level... That level reminds me of running backs pulling people down stairs by their Hair, some people aren't worth their trouble...

:yeah

That albatross hung around T.O.'s neck till the day he retired.

BO has clean slate to start with, he doesn't need to bring trouble to start his carrier. Besides what could the kid do for us in one year, trying to learn the play book and the players tendencies doesn't happen in only the fall practice time.

GBR!!!

The troubled LSU QB was dismissed. Do you think that Pelini might try and get him here? Do we even want him? Great talent but needs to get his head on straight. He could help us tremendously.

First thing I thought when I heard the news and then I remembered, Callahan isn't coaching this team any longer so nah.

If he wasn't good enough to beat out Matt Ryan Flynn, he wouldn't be able to start for Nebraska anyway.

Though I do wonder what he'll do. Perhaps supplemental draft (7th round to the Bears) or I-AA.

Edited.