WR Kenny Bell

Player: Kenny Bell

Hometown: Rayville, LA

Position: WR

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 170 lbs.

40 time: 4.4

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, LSU, Alabama, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Tulsa

Favorites:

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star:star:star

Big Red Report: :star:star:star:star

Assessing the talent: Very athletic WR is LA all-state selection. Speed gives him ability to make big plays. Known to have very good hands. Also excels as a kick returner.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 10%. HS teammate Abrecus Martinez is also a Husker recruit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we are out of the running....

PER ESPN:

Wide receiver Kenny Bell sets announcement date

ESPN 150 Watch Lister Kenny Bell is set to pick either Alabama or LSU on Aug. 4th, affiliate Web site CrimsonConfidential.com reports.

He said, "They really are about the same. It's going to be a hard decision for me to make, so I'm really thinking through it. I want to go to the place that feels like home to me, a place where I bond with the coaches, a place where I can get early playing time and a place where I can learn more about football and myself."

Bell added that his recruitment will be final after the decision, "Once I commit, I'm committed. The next time I go somewhere after that, it will just be to one of the games of the school I've committed to."

Up to 17 schools have offered Bell including Auburn, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Colorado, Oregon and Michigan.