S Alex Logan

i think he commits after he takes his next visit...

Visiting Oregon this weekend according to ESPN.

Sounds like one last visit for him:

Teaser from Rivals:

It's been a long time since Alex Logan and his family fielded their first phone call from a college recruiter. Now, the 6-foot-2, 195-pound safety out of Denver (Colo.) Mullen is just a few weeks away from making a college selection. According to his father, Alvin Logan, a final announcement could very well come before Thanksgiving.

OCTOBER 27, 2008. PREP STAR

ALEX LOGAN, SAF, 6-2, 195, 4.5, DENVER (MULLEN), COLORADO. (HUSKER JOURNAL)

Alex has visited has visited Arizona State, Nebraska, Oregon and California. Will commit with-in a month.

“The Arizona State coaches were pretty cool. I like the Arizona State coaches of all the teams that are recruiting me. Arizona State and all schools tell me I have an opportunity to come in and play early.” Logan said.

“The weather is nice there (Tempe). They have the best sports business program in the country,” Logan said, “I like the atmosphere there and the players on the Arizona State team.”

“I like Nebraska they have the best fans in the country. I like their facilities and strength coach. I like Bo; he is heading Nebraska in the right direction. They are working hard there.” Logan said.

“At Nebraska there was food every hour and a half.” Logan added

“Oregon has nice facilities. They have the number one sports business program. It doesn’t matter where I go distance is not a factor.” Logan said

“I like California (Berkeley), the weather there. The coaches there say it rains before the games and at kick off it stops.” Logan said

“I like the coaches at California, I hear from them every week.” Logan added

“Colorado is not pressuring me. I’m not too sure if I will visit them. I will commit with-in a month. All schools are equal.” Logan said

“Coaches like my physical play that I run good and hit hard as a safety. Like to put the hits on.” Logan said

OCTOBER 27, 2008. PREP STAR

ALEX LOGAN, SAF, 6-2, 195, 4.5, DENVER (MULLEN), COLORADO. (HUSKER JOURNAL)

Alex has visited has visited Arizona State, Nebraska, Oregon and California. Will commit with-in a month.

The Arizona State coaches were pretty cool. I like the Arizona State coaches of all the teams that are recruiting me. Arizona State and all schools tell me I have an opportunity to come in and play early.” Logan said.

The weather is nice there (Tempe). They have the best sports business program in the country,” Logan said, “I like the atmosphere there and the players on the Arizona State team.”

At Nebraska there was food every hour and a half.” Logan added

:lol: He better hope they have food every half hour in Phoenix. By the time each practice is done in the 112-115 degree heat, he will need it.

GBR!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Remember that point earlier in the season when we were sitting on like 8-9 recruits and nothing seemed to be happening, I was getting anxious as heck. Then we got like 3-4 recruits in less than 2 weeks and a few after that. Now I am starting to get anxious again. A lot of guys whom many figured were locks for NU are not committing and I am starting to get that anxious feeling again. This recruiting class is very important for Bo.

I thought he was over hyped anyways. Not fast enough from what I've seen of him. Not a big loss. He plays at the most over hyped catholic school in the state of Colorado, Mullen.

But having said that, hopefully Sanders can pull in some of the blue chippers from Cali that we're after. I thought Sanders was a good recruiter?? IF anything, the HEAD COACH was a former safety in college and one would think it would be very easy to get some top notch safety's??

Remember that point earlier in the season when we were sitting on like 8-9 recruits and nothing seemed to be happening, I was getting anxious as heck. Then we got like 3-4 recruits in less than 2 weeks and a few after that. Now I am starting to get anxious again. A lot of guys whom many figured were locks for NU are not committing and I am starting to get that anxious feeling again. This recruiting class is very important for Bo.

I think the main reason we're not pulling in as good of a recruiting class as fans would like (minus Green, Williams & a few others) is that this year we're coming off a 5-7 season & we just fired our head coach. If we beat Colorado (no reason we shouldnt) & have a good showing in our bowl game, recruits will see that we're a program headed in the right direction & we'll have more success pulling in recruits next year.

That said, this is not a very big loss IMO

I think the main reason we're not pulling in as good of a recruiting class as fans would like (minus Green, Williams & a few others) is that this year we're coming off a 5-7 season & we just fired our head coach. If we beat Colorado (no reason we shouldnt) & have a good showing in our bowl game, recruits will see that we're a program headed in the right direction & we'll have more success pulling in recruits next year.

That said, this is not a very big loss IMO

I agree, it's not that big of a loss. Actually I think the best safety prospect in the state of Colorado is the kid that CU just got a commit from in Wheat ridge. He's just as good as an athlete, if not better, then the Logan kid.

I've been following recruiting for years, since 1999 and rivals /scout inception. I used to really get into it and I jumped right on aboard about the Cally recruiting machine hype and I vowed to never do it again.

Sorry to offend you if you're a subscriber, but it is a teen beat magazine and it is what it is. If NU starts winning more on a constant basis it will obviously help.