SIGNED: OT Brent Qvale

From what I've read this kid was dominating when he attended camp back in June and they have not stopped talking about him since. Was offered a scholie on the spot by Bo. A poster on another board who seems to have rather in depth knowledge of what is happening within the program thinks he might very well have been their #1 OL target.

As a bonus - 4.0 gpa and 26 ACT

From what I've read this kid was dominating when he attended camp back in June and they have not stopped talking about him since. Was offered a scholie on the spot by Bo. A poster on another board who seems to have rather in depth knowledge of what is happening within the program thinks he might very well have been their #1 OL target.

Sounds good to me. That's one big ass kid.

strength of a bull and mind of a MENSA geek?

cripes, did his parents find him in rocket ship in the middle of a field and decide to raise him as their own?

I'm not a big fan of all these sleeper prospects we get, but this guy just might be one.

Coaches are supposed to be pretty damn stoked about him. IMO his sleeper-status is due to playing in North Dakota, if he was Texan he'd likely be rolling in offers .

A damn smart big-guy that has the feet to be a helluva b-baller sounds like a nice prospect.

I'm not a big fan of all these sleeper prospects we get, but this guy just might be one.

Coaches are supposed to be pretty damn stoked about him. IMO his sleeper-status is due to playing in North Dakota, if he was Texan he'd likely be rolling in offers .

A damn smart big-guy that has the feet to be a helluva b-baller sounds like a nice prospect.

exactly. a 3* from ND is not really a sleeper

with the right amount of time, i bet he turns into a real monster player, and with the brains he has it wont take him ling to learn the system either

Danimal i agree. There are great football players all over the country, our coaches are doing a great job of hunting and seaching for these kids. Don't get me wrong, we need to recruit TX, CA, FL, ect also but why stop there. The kids that get the most attention are the ones that can afford to travel to all the camps to get noticed by the recruiting services or actually play in an area that gets evaluated as hard as Texas highschool football. Just because some can't afford to attend camps doesn't mean they aren't any good.

Welcome Brent!