Which Game in '08 will be our toughest?

Poll  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it is without a doubt the game in Lubbock against Tech. Oklahoma has at least lost some of their core players, but I realize they will have talent behind those guys.

Mizzou just doesn't scare me in Lincoln until they prove it to me, and VT is a decent team from a bad conference.

I think it is without a doubt the game in Lubbock against Tech. Oklahoma has at least lost some of their core players, but I realize they will have talent behind those guys.

Mizzou just doesn't scare me in Lincoln until they prove it to me, and VT is a decent team from a bad conference.

I'll be thrilled if we win any off these games..... but OU is the best team IMO

Very tough question, because I feel Oklahoma, Mizzou, and Texas Tech.

Oklahoma had a great team last season, but at times, they were very inconsistent. Granted, a year under Bradford and Company's belt could bring consistency, but it's hard to say that with 100% confidence. Mizzou was consistent all year long, and only lost to one team. Texas Tech is going to be a tough team to beat from the South, and I feel they will either be first or second in the South. However...they are still Texas Tech (i.e., not proven yet).

My answer: Mizzou. Sure we are at home, but Mizzou's defense should be improved, and their offense still has many weapons. Should be a very, very tough game.

Texas Tech is ready this year. This is the year Leach says they win the conference. He has predicted the major wins every single year for quite awhile. He most likely will lose a game he is not supposed to, but he thinks they are ready to beat all the south and all the north. It could get as ugly as four years ago I am afraid, and I called the score on that game, well close I said 70-0. This is going to be very embarassing for Bo I am afraid. God I hope I am so wrong on this, but I just have the feeling it is the same butt whipping we got before.

I do not think we have the defensive talent to even begin to stop them at home. It will have to be a track meet and I just do not see Ganz being that sucessful. He threw a lot of interceptions last year, and the Tech defense is supposed to be better.

Oklahoma will beat us like an ugly red headed step child. Not a chance there

Missouri has a lot to prove, and I think they will.

Kansas, see above.

The rest are all winable, if the heart is there. That makes us 8-4 and showing improvement. That is all we can ask for.

Texas Tech is ready this year. This is the year Leach says they win the conference. He has predicted the major wins every single year for quite awhile. He most likely will lose a game he is not supposed to, but he thinks they are ready to beat all the south and all the north. It could get as ugly as four years ago I am afraid, and I called the score on that game, well close I said 70-0. This is going to be very embarassing for Bo I am afraid. God I hope I am so wrong on this, but I just have the feeling it is the same butt whipping we got before.

I do not think we have the defensive talent to even begin to stop them at home. It will have to be a track meet and I just do not see Ganz being that sucessful. He threw a lot of interceptions last year, and the Tech defense is supposed to be better.

Oklahoma will beat us like an ugly red headed step child. Not a chance there

Missouri has a lot to prove, and I think they will.

Kansas, see above.

The rest are all winable, if the heart is there. That makes us 8-4 and showing improvement. That is all we can ask for.

very, very, very true.

jeeze the way t tech is talked about on this board you would think they are 3 time defending champs. they are texas tech which means they are very inconsistent and are all offense and no defense.

i feel confident goin to lubbock

I honestly feel the same way. Oklahoma hasn't lost that many starters, and ttech is overrated imo. For all we know ttech could choke there very first game, and that could be the end of their dreams for the "awesome season" they are supposedly going to have. Our defense just needs to wake up and play, and who better to do that than bo? I have a good feeling that our d is underated, and i'm not saying that we will win against ttech, but itll be very close. We'll see.

toughest game has to be texas tech, only because this game has the bigger potential of getting out of hand.

oklahoma is a better team than texas tech, but tech's offense can really light it up (as we saw last year, to what they did against OU)

oklahoma will run the ball and wear you down, while tech will score at will

I voted according to "toughest game". One in which it is close, physical, standing the whole game, ect. This will be Missouri. Toughest to swallow will be TTech, this one might knock us back down to reality. Oklahoma will be the toughest to win because in order to pull off this upset, everything will have to go our way from the opening kickoff.

If Oklahoma was in Lincoln, I would still pick it as the toughest. TT will be a tough away game, but I think Bo can come up with a defense that can keep pressure on the q/b and slow that attack down.

The Big 12 championship game will be the toughest of all, for us. [ I can dream can't I] :corndance:corndance

GBR!!!