QB Josh Freeman

Benard

well, there you have it........the old man is leading by example....."text message" is the coward's way out.......gutless, classless, useless......kinda like your fiance calling notifying you the engagement is off......same deal, classless to the max.

the old man has taught his son how to be a loser, then Prince asks him to call some more NU recruits.....gawd these 3 individuals are lower than whale dung!

KSU can have them and their reputation which shall forever preceed them......

wherever they go........

hunter

I certainly hope this young man and his daddy sat down and watched the game tonight.

You missed out, Josh. Now you'll be seeing Husker football while laying flat on your back. :smokin

You can thank "dad" after the game.

:yeah

would love to see the game when Turner, Cryer, Ola, Moore, and Carricker plant him into the field turf somewhere

defensive ends make good money in the NFL also. daddy was afraid that his little boy couldnt hang with the compitition with Beck.

not the kind of attitude we need on the team. he was a cancer waiting to happen and good ridence.

i hope he enjoys watching bowl games from home because he is going to be watching them for 3 of the next 4 years. (i'll give the KSU 1 bowl game)

In his interview with 1620 Ron Freeman said he feared Nebraska switching Josh to defense. The Freemans may have glimpsed the future watching the Nebraska-Michigan game and Ron Freeman may prove prophetic. Michigan DT Alan Branch is a former QB that outgrew his position while still in high school yet is still very athletic at 6-6, 323.

Plain and simple, Freeman saw Beck in practice a couple times in the last month. He's afraid.

yep, old Ron has an amazing line of bs........and text message expertise, all the "wow sh#t" that young guys can relate to......let's see how well he can bring Josh along at KSU, with a new offense and new scheme and a lot of young players.

i would say IF Josh starts (he will have alot of trouble adjusting to the speed of the game) he will throw a lot of pics and be sacked quite a bit.....good luck Josh and too bad you didn't tell the truth about why you switched schools......you blew another chance to square yourself with the world.......

hunter

yep, old Ron has an amazing line of bs........and text message expertise, all the "wow sh#t" that young guys can relate to......let's see how well he can bring Josh along at KSU, with a new offense and new scheme and a lot of young players.

i would say IF Josh starts (he will have alot of trouble adjusting to the speed of the game) he will throw a lot of pics and be sacked quite a bit.....good luck Josh and too bad you didn't tell the truth about why you switched schools......you blew another chance to square yourself with the world.......

hunter

I wonder if Daddy was sitting behind him pulling the string to move Josh's mouth?

The opportunity to grab 4 and 5 star players don't come around often enough for our program ... It's still a bumber, regardless of how it went down. This is one that slipped away.

We all move on ... but it would have been nice to even see this guy getting sacked as a Husker, rather than as a Purple Cat.

Sheepdog Mark