Cy's Strange but TRUE Big 12 Trivia of the Week!

Came across mention of a real strange piece of Big 12 trivia today and thought I would share:

There are only FOUR active quarterbacks from the Big 12 in the NFL (still listed as QB's...I ain't counting that wuss from Missouri who plays WR now)

Two of them are from Texas (Vince Young and Chris Simms)

But the only other two are both from Iowa State! Seneca Wallace and Sage Rosenfelts.

I KNOW!!! It amazes me too how two QB's from such a pitiful team as ISU can comprise half the Big 12's representation at the most important position in all of pro football!!!

Maybe Ganz or Witt will read this and be willing to transfer...you think?

Came across mention of a real strange piece of Big 12 trivia today and thought I would share:

There are only FOUR active quarterbacks from the Big 12 in the NFL (still listed as QB's...I ain't counting that wuss from Missouri who plays WR now)

But the only other two are both from Iowa State! Seneca Wallace and Sage Rosenfelts.

I KNOW!!! It amazes me too how two QB's from such a pitiful team as ISU can comprise half the Big 12's representation at the most important position in all of pro football!!!

Why do you consider Brad Smith a Wuss?

Let's hope not

This should go well........................ <_<

Two teams must have been desperate

maybe wallace and rosenfelts were disguised as a couple big name school players or somethin

Did I type Wuss? Sorry...must have hit the W instead of the P on accident....

:rollin

maybe wallace and rosenfelts were disguised as a couple big name school players or somethin

Surprisingly, Wallace and Rosenfels are in the upper tier of QBs in the league.

Cy you kill me.

Fair enough, just wondering how you come to your conclusion.

Its okay Tyger. Cy's is just pissed at Smith for getting hurt and allowing a freshman QB named Daniel to led a 10 pt comeback to beat the cyclones and killing the best chance they ever had to win the North. That right cy? :dunno

I don't quite understand the hate for Smith either. I mean there's only been one other QB in D1 history to do what he did as either a sophomore or freshman throwing for 2000 or more and rushing for 1000 or more. If Pinkel wasn't a complete tool, he probably could have had Mizzou going further with Smith at QB than with Daniel.

Its okay Tyger. Cy's is just pissed at Smith for getting hurt and allowing a freshman QB named Daniel to led a 10 pt comeback to beat the cyclones and killing the best chance they ever had to win the North. That right cy? :dunno

Stupid Mizzou..... <_<