All White Uniforms

all red would be a bad idea (coming from someone who supports the all whites). white is a clean color, and always looks good with trim of a complimentary color (any color), but if it was the opposite way around where something else was the primary, it would have the opposite effect as well.

What is it with this thread, all white and black jerseys come up every 2 weeks at least....

:yeah ....i

actually came up w some very cool alternative black/red uni concepts--to be worn ON OCCASSION ONLY. But NE FAN is generally conservative in worldview.

I liked the uni/shoes look @ CU last yr, though. dedhoarse

Here's a better visual

016257296.jpg

016258397.jpg

young_vince_td.jpg

Texas has the best "all white uni" look IMO

Penn State has the best all white uniforms, easily! I knew these white uniform folks were KIDS and UT fans! OU and Bama have nice all white also, because looks better than rust. We just need to drop the pants stripes as suggested before.

Who wants to look like Texas? Texas SUCKS! Nebraska in all white uniforms looks like Wisconsin, don't cha know? We can serve cheese and sauerkraut in the stands...

With all of the talk about going back to our traditions and our roots, shouldn't we look the part in our traditional red/white, white/red?

We suffered through the all-whites as an experiment in 1992. After the loss to Iowa State, Ozzy crapcanned that idea for the rest of his tenure.