Helmet to Helmet?

Sorry, this is called football. He did NOT lower his head, lead with helmet, he did what we teach at the high school level, and that is "see what you hit".......and run through the tackle !!!!!! This was not malicious, cheap or illegal.....the only thing wrong is that he is the same height as Freeman, causing helmets to make contact.... Good hard, clean tackle, bad call !!!!!

Potter has become a true husker this season.

:boxosoap

I really hate this kind of statement. So Potter wasn't a "TRUE" Husker when he showed up for practice? This kind of statement degrades a lot of former players who never got to see the field, both in recent past and under TO. If you come to play for NU, walk on or scholarship, then you are a "TRUE" husker no ifs, ands, or buts about it!!!

:rant

I knew it!!!!!!!!!! he just hit him so damn hard it looked like it was helmet to helmet.

I agree, it was such a violent collision that the stripes felt there just "had" to be something illegal about it, although there clearly was not. It was a pu&&y call plain and simple. It also led to one of the only two TDs KSUcks put up against our D yesterday. Mr. Bones is very happy with the Shirts today.