start Witt, Paul, and Holt in Gator Bowl

IveAbigN

this is the beauty of extra bowl practices that mean so much...they are battling this out everyday during this stretch. Trust me, the coaches have explained to them that this is an extra spring ball and they are watching to see who steps up and gets a head start for the spot next year.

it's why bowls are so important.

I get the idea but I don't get why you would bench the group that got you here. Show them the respect that they're due. I am a little concerned that Wats is going to feature Lucky for the pro scouts. This would also be a mistake. We need this bowl victory - at the end of the season 9 wins sounds a whole lot better than 8.

semen jelly? Are you kidding me? I might have to bring that one out at x-mas dinner...

semen jelly!!! :rollin:rollin:rollin

That's got to be the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. In reference to the original topic, that has to be the dumbest thing Nebraska could do. why break up chemistry?

At least you see the humor in some of it, I actually posted the subject line as a "goof" because it was put up on another board as a serious premise. I thought I made that point clear, but I guess this is a "football" related board so being pragmatic about it obviously didn't work.

Does Huskerboard have an "Examples of Insane Ideas, and Negative IQ's" board? If so, I would have started this thread there

I agree there is NO WAY.

However, didn't Colorado do this several years ago....play a lot of underclassmen? They came out in a wide open offense, handily won the game and kick started their next season. Whoever they were playing were hit with shock and awe.

I'm not taking the time to google this one. It's a waste of time.