Could Tebow start for Nebraska?

Not to insult the intelligence of the person who posted this, but this is just a dumb question IMO.

There's a lot of attention whore posts on this board - 60% of the posts on this board are crap.

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

If you don't like the posts here I'm sure you will enjoy the posts on the www.CastroStreet.com/imsogay web site. Have a nice day S-B-H. :laughpound

T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:nanalama:nanalama:bonez:bonez

I believe this is a shot at the anti-Tebow crowd or at least I think it is.

NU would be lucky to have a player the caliber of Tebow running the team. Like him or not but he is a special college football player plan and simple.

I believe Nebraska was still in the running for him until Urban Meyer was named coach at Florida. The ultimate what if had Callahan landed him.

The more hilarious thing I remember is how many Nebraska fans were so much happier to have Freeman as opposed to Tebow. Calllllllahan never would have landed such a player.

A Tebow, a Tebow, my kingdom for a Tebow.

I think this young man would have been as great a Husker as he is a Gator. If so we could be still saddled with Cally. Tebow is a winner and a team leader the likes of which we haven't had since Gill, Frazier and Frost.

T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:cheers:cheers:bonez:bonez

I would say he is one of the best running, college football QB's of all time. I rate him close to or even with Tommie,Vince and Mike Vick.

But most pro scouts have very little interest in him is what I hear. Maybe as a TE if he can catch. I doubt he will light up the pro ranks.

But god yes he could have started at Nebraska. He is a 3 year All American, two NC and a Hypsman. We do not have a single player on this squad that can carry his jock.

Don't blame the kid for the media hype. He is a great human being, great player, on a great program in a great conference. He did the job that no one else did. Hate the messenger on this if you must, but this kid is the meaning of college football. I admire him for what he accomplished, his humilty in the awards, thinking of the fans, and his team. Doing what ever it took to win the game. He would have made a great Husker, but I am sure he is just as proud of being a great Gator. Respect what he has done, I hope he comes back next year, he is worth watching anytime you get the chance. There are not many like him, they only come along so often. Enjoy him, because down the road, when your talking with your grandson, you will be able to say you saw one of the very best play.

i also dont think it is such a bad question.

Tebow has not impressed me as a qb really at all. When he scores a rushing TD it is because he gets the ball every time they get inside the five yard line. And his throwing? He has a horrible throwing motion and he is not that accurate. the difference between the two qbs last night was that Bradford was actually playing good. Tebow was making horrible throws but his receivers were athletic enough to make the plays. Bradford didnt have that luxury, his receivers were not making the plays even though he was placing his throws much better than tebow was. Tebow would be 3rd or 4th best qb in the big 12 at best, behind mccoy bradford harrell robinson and i think quite possibly behind ganz as well.

I think that OU proved that he has low interception numbers because he played in the SEC, i believe in the big 12 he would have had many many more interceptions as our defenses are more ball hawking than theirs.

i would rather have ganz running our offense than tebow simply because of his ability to throw the ball much more accurately. if tebow played for us he would not look nearly as good (although he really has not looked that great).

just watch him sometime and actually watch him not the team around him and he is average. then watch his WRs and just them and you will see that they are well above average.

I would say he is one of the best running, college football QB's of all time. I rate him close to or even with Tommie,Vince and Mike Vick.

But most pro scouts have very little interest in him is what I hear. Maybe as a TE if he can catch. I doubt he will light up the pro ranks.

But god yes he could have started at Nebraska. He is a 3 year All American, two NC and a Hypsman. We do not have a single player on this squad that can carry his jock.

Don't blame the kid for the media hype. He is a great human being, great player, on a great program in a great conference. He did the job that no one else did. Hate the messenger on this if you must, but this kid is the meaning of college football. I admire him for what he accomplished, his humilty in the awards, thinking of the fans, and his team. Doing what ever it took to win the game. He would have made a great Husker, but I am sure he is just as proud of being a great Gator. Respect what he has done, I hope he comes back next year, he is worth watching anytime you get the chance. There are not many like him, they only come along so often. Enjoy him, because down the road, when your talking with your grandson, you will be able to say you saw one of the very best play.

i guess i just completely disagree with that. terrell pryor sp?. is a better running qb than tebow and he is only a freshman. tebow gets his rushing TDs when he is given the ball inside the 5 yd line and he is not that impressive when he runs the ball as it is.

I do not look at him as just a runner, just a QB, but an overall player, laying it on the line every single down, taking on the LB's head on, not dancing away from contact. He is what I look for in a player.

All are entitled to their opinions no question, but if this kid had a red N on the side of his helmet the talk would be completely different is my guess.