DT Myles Wade

MLB 51

I like our chances then, if he is going to come in for a visit. Hopefully the weather is nice and he leaves very impressed and "N"

I like our chances too, but I could care less if the weather is nice for his visit. So its cold in the winter in Nebraska, big deal. Ohio State has the #1 ranked class in the country, and it is cold there too.

they also have sweater vests :)

Too many of these visits can't be good for his JUCO work right?? I take it he has a full load this semester if he's got 18 or so credits to go this summer time?? Don't mean to hex us, would love to see him sign AND qualify for NU, but didn't Joseph Townsend need a but load of JUCO credits over a summer period as well. Doh-sorry.

I like our chances then, if he is going to come in for a visit. Hopefully the weather is nice and he leaves very impressed and "N"

I like our chances too, but I could care less if the weather is nice for his visit. So its cold in the winter in Nebraska, big deal. Ohio State has the #1 ranked class in the country, and it is cold there too.

they also have sweater vests :)

:rollin

sounds like he's really interested in nu....and he hasn't even seen the facility yet...i'd say after he visit our chance would go up dramatically....

Yeah, I think Suh will also have a big impact on him too. Since they trained together under the same coach back in Oregon. Hopes are realistically high, but I prefer to be optimistic than pessimistic!! :thumbs