DT Myles Wade

MLB 51

Wade and Tuihalamaka are both DT's. I don't see us taking two DT's with the limited scholarships we have left.. Which is the better option, and which is the most likely to be a Husker?

Assuming both can qualify, for building a program, you take the high school guy. Unless the JUCO is very special, you almost always want to get the guy who'll be in your program for 5 years.

BTW Simi Fili was also ineligible to play at Oregon and played at the same JUCO. Wonder if he's in play?

Anyway, here is the Myles Wade page with his 2007 high school rating :star :star :star :star #11 DT.

Simi Fili ate himself out of football. Got kicked off his JUCO team because he was near 400lbs and not healthy at all.

That is simply amazing. What a waste.

:star :star :star :star #8 DT in 2007.

Don't count your chickens...

20 hours in a summer? I'm not sure that's even possible. When I was in college the most hours you could take in a summer was like 15 or around there. Even if they allow him to do something like that it's almost impossible to get that much done crammed into one summer. I guess if there are two sessions then it's possible but not likely.

20 hours in a summer? I'm not sure that's even possible. When I was in college the most hours you could take in a summer was like 15 or around there. Even if they allow him to do something like that it's almost impossible to get that much done crammed into one summer. I guess if there are two sessions then it's possible but not likely.

There are two sesions of summer classes at my college.

It's not over yet...

free (for now) article from scout:

After talking with Scout.com this past Monday, Wade had found his school of choice - Texas Tech. He had come to the decision based on a tremendous official visit to Lubbock, and an even better in-home visit with three of the Tech coaches, including Head Coach Mike Leach. Things appeared to be over.

So what's next for Wade? He still has one more in-home visit scheduled, this one from Nebraska Head Coach Bo Pelini. "He'll be the last coach that visits me," Wade said of Pelini. "I know he's a former coach at LSU when they won a national championship."

Wade still considers himself committed to Texas Tech, and he expects to sign on February 4th. He's not sure if he's going to take an official visit to Nebraska, or if he even has time to. But he admitted the Washington visit has given him some room for pause. In the end, Wade said his final decision will be based on conversations with his Dad, his mentor, Joe Rollins, and ample helpings of prayer. "It's made me think about some things," he said.

for the whole article click link

for the whole article click link

(Holy crap. I think those True girls are going to hook up.)

So still weighing his options? Sounds like he's interested in a school where he has a really good of playing almost immediately. Either that or Sarkisian's pulling some more monkey business.

Sarkisian is already committing recruiting violations left and right at Washington. Guess he's finding out he's not at USC anymore. Has to make you wonder all that goes on at SC???

What are the realistic possibilities that the kid qualifies anyhow?? 18 credits or whatever are a TON for a summer semester. One time I tried taking 6 classes in a spring semester, not again. Maybe he pulls it off, good luck to him.